Reviews for The Price She Pays
Aphraelsan chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This was a great story. I loved BAMF Molly, and thought you did a great job with attention to detail and having very real moments in your story, like giggling together after unexpected sex.
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Lovely!
MarBre582 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Finally got to read this fic. This is one of my top 5 fics right now. Love how Molly's such a bad ass! Two thumbs up in my book. The story had me from the beginning to the very last word. It always bothered me that Moriarty would use Molly to get to Sherlock, but leave her off the 'people that count' list. The way you dealt with that aspect of the story was quite satisfactory. Well done.
Poodle warriors chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Happy to see Molly is recovering from her ordeal. Moving back should be interesting.
MizJoely chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
:) I hope Molly takes Sherlock up on his offer - the overt and the implied!
Freewaygirl chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Great chapter! I loved. I gope we will find out what happened between Molly and Moriarty...I thinknif she's in a relationship with the one she cares the most, she should tell great chapter
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Awww Yayyy she'll move in? ;)
Ambur chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
YAY! Love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
God Job! Molly did the right thing and that was really impressing! She's safe now :) Can't wait for your next update
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
BAMF Molly! Awesome!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Yup. Molly is a freaking awesome bamf
Poodle warriors chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I like tough Molly; she is a fighter. Good chapter!
SammyKatz chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Kick butt, mop the floor with the scum, Molly. Love it!
MorbidbyDefault chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
WAY TO GO MOLLY! Girl done GOOD! Oh, I hope she's okay though. Poor thing. Sherlock's got you, now!
MizJoely chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
GO MOLLY! Whoo-hoo! BAMF!Molly ROCKS!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »