Reviews for Timestamps for 'It's In My DNA'
PsychoPicasso chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
That was AMAZING! Thank you so much for the timestamp! :DD I love the slamming door bit at the end and the "Next time I'm choosing him over you" thing. xD I loved it, can't wait to see more from you! Thanks again! :)
HandsAcrossTheSea chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
The fluffiness of this story has killed me. I am dead. It's wonderful.
PsychoPicasso chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
First off, I LOVED IT! You did a perfect job with mixing the angst and humor in these timestamps, they're absolutely perfect! Second, I have a request, but you don't have to do it! I would love to see a timestamp, set sometime after they get their cat, Dean runs out of his allergy medicine and starts coughing, sneezing, having trouble breathing, etc. and Cas has to take care of him until the new medicine arrives. I love your writing and I love caring!Cas and sneezy!Dean so I just know it would be perfect! Great job, I can't wait for more! ;)
NightAngel97 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I just love these timestamps! I can just never have too much of the It's in My DNA universe :)
Fiona Church chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
You need to be careful with your tenses; in the first chapter you completely switched in the middle and there were a few slip ups in the second chapter too. But so far the content has been pretty good :)
kamja chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nice I would like to see some snapshots from their life together. A little bit domestic, maybe less drama. Like birthdays and moving together and being sick. Hmmmm