Reviews for After the Big Bang
Guestinator chapter 4 . 8/4
This could really use a update. I mean it has been so many years already man and or woman, and you have recently updated a story so you still live.

Why not update this great thing? Please?
Bob chapter 4 . 5/25
4 years later and i’m staying tuned for the next chapter , your story is in my bookmark since the first chapter ...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Are you going to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Good i love is
Twilight Dusk chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I love your characterizations of Vegeta and Oz. I mean, that's basically how they are in my head (albeit my Oz is a little less put together [which I am totally blaming on the fact that my Oz still has to deal with a moon and didn't end up raising bitey cousin Jordy]), but you actually put their viewpoints into words!
graypheonix chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Hmmm, vegeta and buffy meeting up? Could be fun. Update again soon, ja ne.
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
This is a really good in depth look into the characters and mindsets of Vegeta and Oz; definitely something to think about.
Any plans on an update; I'd be interested in seeing the meeting next chapter, what Bulma does and possibly a story about Vegeta's fangirls.
Sakiku chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
I think you should include a disclaimer that you will not be held responsible for potential deaths by asphyxiation and cramping laugh muscles.

Awesome, awesome, awesome combination of two fandoms I thought I'd never see mixed together in an even remotely sane way! Love Oz's humor and deadpan-ness, and also how Goku's a bit more than a brainless idiot. And of course Vegeta - alien, indeed. Love the characterization there, the no-remorse-for-past thing and yet the not-a-loose-cannon thing at the same time. (Kind of reminds me of chipped Spike, to think of it :)) Thanks for this awesome insight!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
This is pretty fun. I'd like to see more of it in future. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Bulma hater
JDL45 chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Fun story. Normally I stay far away from Dragonball fanfiction, but this one is pretty good. I'll follow, in case you decide to write more of it...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
I was a little skitish when i first saw this crossover. But gotta say you have managed to bring it together really well
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I have never watched buffy, nor do i know anything about it but this is good enough despite that to keep me intrigued. Love the goku/vegeta interaction.
Cheeki chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
you told me to stay tuned you liar dog
pommedapi chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
This is hilarious! Please keep going!