Reviews for The Last One Standing
Julia chapter 13 . 9/23
Not to be impatient, but are you nearly done the next chapter? Please tell me it hasn't been discontinued!
Nombre chapter 13 . 6/21
I'm so glad you're still writing this! I kind of thought you had abandoned it, but I was pleasantly wrong. You write the characters so well and I look forward to the next chapter!
WeepingWriter chapter 13 . 6/19
I love your stories so much! I can't wait to see what happens to Karkat next! This is one of my favorite stories and hope you continue )
RinMayhem chapter 13 . 5/27
I love this story I don't know if you're still working on it though hope you are it's the best one I've found 3
DeadpoolManiac chapter 13 . 5/14
This is a really great story dude! I hope you feel better.
DurekuDragon chapter 13 . 5/1
Im so happy to see this continued again, i am still waiting on a fic from 2012 or 13 that hasnt been updated yet. Its really nice to know that not all fics are dead after a year of no updates. Also, please continue to update this fic" I quite enjoy it and the number of fics i enjoy and are still around have steadily decreased to a number i can count on one hand.
Cat456 chapter 13 . 4/28
This fan fiction is so great! Poor KK, lol.
Po chapter 8 . 4/17
Pogy ooooooo oh oh
Meh chapter 6 . 4/17
I saw a button typing in something. I was curious. More then curious. I picked the button up and looked at what he said. I was so sorry for the poor unused button. I took the button home and took care of it. Thank you for letting him write this. Thank you.
A small Button chapter 5 . 4/17
Hello. I am a button. I serve some purposes. I'm not useless. I just wanted to let you know. Please use me.
An apple chapter 4 . 4/17
SHE SET THE FUCKING TABLEY IN FRONT OF ME. I thought know was going to get ate! ;-; but no she just left it there. So ya.
A Chair chapter 3 . 4/17
I'm a chair. My owner set her kindle on me and it was currently showing this. I read it and I tried my best to type in all of this. I have no idea why my owner read this but it must be good. The words you used are nice and it is very detailed.
Blarblar chapter 13 . 4/13
This story is great! I hope you feel better
SpaceInfinity chapter 13 . 4/13
This is awesome! I love how you do Karkat, it's perfect!
DGtnsl chapter 13 . 4/13
I'm glad you're writing again, and you have my condolences for your family members.
Yay, update! I was wondering how Karkat would do around Amy and Rory and adjust to more adults. I really liked Amy giving Karkat the tour of a human dwelling. It sort of brings some normalcy (since Karkat could see Rose, John, Jade, and Dave's houses). I wonder how he'll react to fighting Rory (since Rory was obviously preparing his sword for that).