Reviews for Sum of The Parts
Grgoyldef2 chapter 7 . 2/6
I really enjoyed this story, especially the interludes into their past. Thank you for writing this story.
Fascinating! You really bring them to life, tying early experiences - and Kirk of the Nexus - into the present. Delighted to see "kibosh"; don't hear it much any more. I only read completed stories, but can't see how serial readers could drop out part way through something this good. Thanks for sharing.
TOSoldtimer chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
In response to your note - I can't imagine why anyone would abandon this fic. It's great. The only questions I have (from a previous chapter) are what happened to Tarvik and why Sybok became V'tosh'katur after what Tarvik did to bid brother. But these did not detract from the story as a whole. The Uhura chapter was masterful.
cari chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
1- i need to watch more TNG chapters
2- i really enjoyed the story as well the rest you've written, you are probably my favorite Star trek writer (make that definitely).
3- i also enjoy how in your stories for TOS you give Spock and Uhura a certain connection with an open possibility for more while keeping things cannon to the Prime Universe, well done.
leighroberts chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Thanks for writing this - I liked it.
Moichino chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
:) Great story!
Wahoogal06 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Third time's the charm. What can I say, it's been a busy week and I haven't had a chance to review until now. It also seems that you've been incredibly busy writing and seeing all your work has made me a very happy reader D

Just like with "Sherlock Goes to School" (great title, by the way) I'm sorry to see this story go but I'm really glad you wrote it. Each character was true to form and their personalities jumped off the page. I have nothing but the highest admiration for you and your work and I look forward to seeing what comes next for the Enterprise crew now that they've tangled with the Nexus.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Thanks. Enjoyed it very much.
The Peckster chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
A very good story with such thought about the storyline and the charcters all being kept so well their personalities. I thought it was simply excellent!
VickyFromGreece chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Very sentimental story, both from little Jim and the two elders. And the last phrase was beautiful.
T'Soy chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
nicely done!
bookdragon01 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
It's the Nexus - it doesn't have to make sense. However, speaking as an engineer, you did a very fine job with the treknobabble. And I loved getting to see 'Kirk Prime' show up to save the day - absolutely perfect - as was the flashback that tied it together for the happy ending.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
When is Starfleet going to wise up and install seat belts?

...ha ha ha haha!
lapin chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
doh, short but sweet. thanks for the story. i enjoyed reading it. i did see that little part (and only that part)where Picard meets Kirk. loved the kirk background and it seemed appropriate so i totally get it. i had a feeling you would include kirk prime.
i've been thinking about spock prime and uhura prime in the nuTrek. what if... they really did end up together at some point. after all we only know what happend up to the last trek movie what happend "after the credits" ? i am sure if in the last sequel it was revealed that spock/uhura were together all those anti -couple fans would have a conniption. ;P

again thanks for the story.
Obsessive66 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
In a word: fascinating. You did that so well I got goosebumps.