Reviews for A Proponent's Volition
Lightningbolt81 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Interesting it seems you made Penny asexual.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Oh my did Leonard sounds so pathetic.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Interesting that he figured out who it was. I wonder what scared her so much.
Shenny Fan chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
This was really great Risknight! It was sweet, sexy, hot all rolled up into one :) Thanks for showing a different side to Sheldon and Penny :)
red chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
you are an amazing story teller... i loved it.
Vikingheart chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
I have just read through the whole story and I'm sooo glad that I didn't have time to read it until it was completed! It would have been torture to wait for the updates, even if they came as often as they did! :-)

The two AU/OOC concepts of letting them meet so early in their lives and also exchange their personalities concerning intimacy/commitment... well, that was PURE GENIUS! So very different, but still sooo 'Shennyesque'!

Penny's letters was such a beautiful way to show her progress and feelings. And the last text in her notebook, describing her feelings for Sheldon, was heartbreaking to read. Beautiful!

The way their relationship developed was so emotional, shifting between hope and despair. It’s wonderful when you never know exactly where the author is going to take you! I love to be surprised as a reader. While reading this, I ceartingly was - many times! WELL DONE! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for yet another of you wonderful stories! It goes directly to my Favorites!
cascade27 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Wasn't sure about this story because of the warning that it was very OOC so I just read it. Very glad I did- what a wonderful story.
BreathlessFaith chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
This was a wonderful story. Although I'm sad to see it end. I enjoyed every chapter and I'm so glad Penny had the courage to send in her stories. Thanks for sharing with us.
BreathlessFaith chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Bernadette is a wonderful friend. Helping Sheldon understand Penny better and giving him the push to make things right. I loved how Sheldon didn't let Leonard stand between he and Penny. What's hotter then a take charge Sheldon. Leonard you got what you were asking for although a second punch to face wouldn't have been uncalled for IMO. Alynn seems like a perfect match for Raj. Penny finally taking the lead in her relationship with Sheldon in such a significant way was awesome.
BreathlessFaith chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Is it really possible for me to be anymore disgusted with Leonard's behavior. Poor Penny of all things to come home too. SHeldon I really think you should have followed her.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
This was a great story. You took the characters and made them your own. It was entertaining, sad, engrossing & a pleasant journey. Thank you.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
What a sweet chapter. I'm glad everything is going well.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
I think this Leonard is what the one in the show could become if he let his baser urges and emotions take control. I'm glad Sheldon planted one on him.
jslee102 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
I love that Penny opened up to realize where she wants to be. I thought the proposal was awesome and I am so happy to see her put her work out there. Fluffy...
Robert12774 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Oh time for a shenny wedding and bye bye for lenard
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »