Reviews for A Proponent's Volition
jslee102 chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Well, I applaud Leonard for being observant enough to figure out how to sabotage the relationship. I also seriously like the punch. :)
wolfofsheep chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Had to watch where I was stepping from all the gooey fluff! :)

Great story, m'friend!
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
ENCORE ENCORE! Yet another extravvagant one to add to my list of top five favorite stories from you! My favorite part had to be when Penny proposed, I love it when she's all shy around him;)
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
So sexy and romantic like most of all stories. Great job!
Shenny Fan chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Wow that was really Hot and sweet and sexy! I'm still concerned about the other shoe dropping but I'll worry about that if and when it happens.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
HOT! Wow, I don't even know what to say...
wolfofsheep chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
I love how he treats her like a doll... Carrying her around and whispering such sweet things!

Great work! Now comes the hard part... Falling in love! :D
iamMGG chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
it was a great first time... For both of them. I love this Sheldon! My only fear is that they did not discused it before. Is she going to get mad that he read her notebook? I hope not! They need to have a serious chat about them and what are they feeling. excelent writing! I sure envy your imagination...but I am very greatful for it!
BreathlessFaith chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
I didn't think you could write a hotter chapter then the previous one but thankfully I was wrong. Awesomely hot chapter.
BreathlessFaith chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
I'm not sure which Sheldon I care more for. The frenzied sexually hot one or the tender one holding her while she sleeps. I hate impossible decisions like this.
jslee102 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
That was a nice first time. It is very cool seeing the role reversal going on between them and the typical Shenny. I am looking forward to a good conversation.
Daggs2378 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Indeed a wonderful first... Sheldon taking Penny's virginity... he was so loving... if only I could remember my first time being that way...
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
This was so beautiful, seriously every girl's first time should be like this:) I just adored this chapter 3
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Wow. What a tender first time. It's very interesting seeing Sheldon as the Big Ol Five. But Penny is definitely a fast learner.
stl85 chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Now becomes the question, does Penny think that she will be just another notch in the bedpost? Does she just expect this to be a one-off encounter because that's what Sheldon does in this AU? Or does she think that it could be more? These are very important questions...
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »