Reviews for A Proponent's Volition
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Wow. What a tender first time. It's very interesting seeing Sheldon as the Big Ol Five. But Penny is definitely a fast learner.
stl85 chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Now becomes the question, does Penny think that she will be just another notch in the bedpost? Does she just expect this to be a one-off encounter because that's what Sheldon does in this AU? Or does she think that it could be more? These are very important questions...
iamMGG chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
OMFG! You delivered with that one... As always. I cant wait for more.
jslee102 chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Well, that was certainly unexpected. A little lacking in the romance I was hoping for, but more than made up for in raw sexuality ;)
Shenny Fan chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Well I got my answer real quick :) I cannot help wonder if Sheldon reading the notebook comes into play down the line? That could cause serious trouble :(
Shenny Fan chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Yikes what is Sheldon going to do? Penny wanted Sheldon as much as he wanted her. This will not be easy.
Daggs2378 chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Whoa... my glasses fogged up...
wolfofsheep chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Nothing clever comes to mind, so I'll just say... DAYUM GURL! *snaps*
jslee102 chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Oh, that was a wonderful way to clear things up. What a great way to bring up her literary skills and show Sheldon the correct view of that evening. Now, does Sheldon explain his violation of her journal or just boldly go forth and tell her that he needs to bring up that evening and explain his feelings for her and how he felt so guilty for forcing himself on her and then she could come back with the her confession...
BreathlessFaith chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
While he shouldn't have read her notebook. Her story of them was beautifully painful. He's going to have to be careful he doesn't drive a bigger wedge between. She isn't going to take his knowing the truth well. Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to read the next one.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Reading her journal was a violation, but at least now he understands her. If she can forgive him for reading it then maybe they can start again. It's great that she has her writing. Maybe someday she can do something with it. As a concierge maybe she will meet someone who will change her life career wise.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Oh ballssssss...he was wrong all along. Penny wanted him, she was just terrified of her own capability to love someone else and be loved in return. Hope things will get better for them, and ugh, pls write wonderful lemon for them...they deserve it ;)
JimmyLane chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Oh my lord this is getting so exciting!:D infuses I misread her reaction as well:/ Sheldon was right she was inexperienced so had him take the lead instead, poor girl so this means that she is indeed a virgin correct?
Daggs2378 chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
How was his day? Sickingly enlightening! Now... kiss and make up!
wolfofsheep chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
*folds up her cape, unplugs her fan, and sets them at your feet*

Do it! You deserve to pose because that was damn fantastic! Although she might get a little miffed at the sever of privacy... it'll be slammed into the back of her mind like two lovers against a door! Damn you and your awesome! XD
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »