Reviews for I, Malovici
Snakespur chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Have to say, I'm already depressed after the first chapter. After reading all your other stories in this same universe, it's hard for me to picture Whitecrow and Ferrik as old and decrepit :(.
Jaci Ray chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I adore this entire series and I know you haven't updated in a while but I hope that you will eventuay.

I hope you and your daughter are both healthy and doing well. Much love! You're a trooper!
Bohmzawe chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
I'm so sorry to hear what has happened with your family, though I'm sure you will push through and remain strong for your baby. Though they are just figments of your imagination, I would like to think that your characters are sending you love & support through this trying time!

I have a really soft spot for Mal and I am so happy to finally witness the unfolding of his tale, and I like the fact that he is the one relaying his tale, and it's not through a first person perspective. I feel as though I'm sitting in the room listening also. This has turned out to be a great fic so far and I'm really looking forward to it's completion.
Silent Songstress Sorceress chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
"The greatest madness of love is that it gives rise to depths of hate that are beyond fathoming." Epic quote! 3
Waffleface chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
This is interesting...and I'm so sorry about what happened to you. But this story remains great!
Silent Songstress Sorceress chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Such a tragic life and un-death... :( Loving someone with his whole heart and abandoned his responsibility to his kingdom just to love her, but was used and betrayed in the end.

I can imagine it in my mind as the story goes on. Magnificent work, I have to say! As I read the story, images rise and fall in my mind.

I love how you put pictures into words so easily. Keep up the magnificent work.
Waffleface chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
This is getting interesting. It's nice to see Malovici's character explored a little more than what we say in the other stories revolving around him...I like this.
thewonderingman chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
This is so far an incedible story.
I've always been curious about malovici, a somewhat cold yet endearing character, and to finaly be learning a bit about him after trying to puzzle him together from ferruks and whitecrows stories, is rather nice and most certainly worth reading.
As usual your writing style brings sherilyn kenyon to mind, but in a dry fashion. (A good thing)
You show a vast understandig of the wow world and its interworkings, as well as to the cultural diversity of individual factions and there views on each other. (could be wrong I've only played the game for thirty days and have very little knowledge when it comes to that part).
The characters are incediby developed to the point where I might be inclined to think they are real, so you have obviously mastered imagery.
The fights are incredibly well thought out and detailed, the romance is very present but never over powering, you flaunt suspense with unnatural tallent leaving me/people wondering what will happen even after its climax.
Your stories never have a dull moment, and are usually incredibly addictive, in general your stories are true master peices. I give you five stars cause you leave nothing to be desired except for more.
I look forward to your next update.
Rain Dove chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Nice. Very interesting update. Good cliffhanger too. Now I'm looking forward to the next update P
Silent Songstress Sorceress chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
The suspense is getting heavier with each movement. Your story telling is smooth and not rushed. Excellent work!
Waffleface chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Interesting, Let's see where this goes!
Rain Dove chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
You have me very intrigued, and I like it already.
Dimitri Ivan chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Next to Whitecrow this is my favorite character of yours, thanks for finally giving us a glimpse to who he really is.