Reviews for Shading Grey
kingle21 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
This is an amazing story! please carry on, I love the way you portray Elena. I'm not condoning child abuse but this story helps to shed some much needed light on there relationship. Update soon please!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Interesting perspective. I could imagine it happening this way...Elena has her own past & present issues and believes she is helping Christian and does care for him in her own twisted way. This story meshes well with what was revealed about Eleana & Christian's past in the orginal series.

I really hope you continue this story. It would be great if you took it all the way to how Christian becomes a Dom.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I still am interested in this story though not liking some "out of character" behavior on the part of Grace and Elliot.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Facinating idea for a story. I'm glad you are willing to write it. Of course its an inappropriate relationship, it led to Chrisitian being who he is. But its well written and interesting. On to the next chapter!
7-11midnightreader chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
It's the auto numbering system. I forgot to fix be for posting. The note and preface take up to two chapters.

So those who saw chapter 13 as a title without 11 & 12 I am sorry.o oops.
nugget1 chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
What happened to chapters 11 and 12?
Tmacone chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Please don't listen to a few reviewers who may not like your story. I am enjoying reading about how Christian came to be like he is. I don't condone child abuse...I am a nurse who has witnessed first-hand the physical & emotional damage done to children. Your story is so different from the typical C & A fan-fiction. Please keep it going. I would love for you to take it up to & all the way through the 3 books, showing us your take on Elena & what she eventually thinks of Ana & Christian's relationship. You are doing great! Please keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Sorry, but I find it hard to like or enjoy a story of a pedophile getting it on with an underage kid. Sick.
AnnahD chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
It's so hard to reconcile this 'Elena' with the one from the book. She seems humane in this, a martyr of sorts. I wonder how the story will progress.
Fizzbomb50 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
WOW

loving it but and it's your story so don't get Elena on me

don't like Elliot's role in this
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
oh this is a little different.

Is it going to flip a few years to the present? Any mention of Ana.
Oh and Elliot the little bugger.
michellekp chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Great story! Please continue!
Tmacone chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Great so far...please continue!