Reviews for The Village
Radio Free Death chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Kieran Francis is awesome. He reacted like a scared kid whose desperate to get something in.

["She had served her purpose." There was an edge to Osborne's voice which let the students know what had happened to Mrs Holton without him actually spelling it out. It was the same thing which happened to the teachers of all the classes chosen for the Program, though it was considerably more painful if the teacher objected to his or her class's participation.]

At this rate, if they get rid of teachers who even comply, then they shouldn't have any teachers left to teach.

The scene with Lauren and Michael was very bittersweet and tragic, and it was most likely a murder-suicide.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
[Benita and Sophie had been friends all their lives, having grown up in adjacent streets. Physically, they were very dissimilar - Sophie was slim, fair-haired and blue-eyed, whereas Benita was a slightly plump black girl - but that had not stopped them from bonding over their dolls when they were three years old. Now, thirteen years later, they were still friends and they planned to remain so for the rest of their lives. They even had matching silver pendants which proclaimed this fact, two small discs etched with the words: Friends Forever.]

Aww, that's so cute.

Your descriptions of characters were nicely detailed. Good job!
Carly chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
This is absolutely fantastic, this story definitely made my week :-) You are a phenomenal writer! Poor Sophie, but.. well written end to the story. I'm sad it's over.
Anna chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
youre a phenomenal writer. you perfectly mimic the writing style of the actual book. great!
Rin chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
this story is amazing! you are a ridiculously talented writer.
Gone For Good Angels chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like the start of it. It's well written, and I'm intrigued.
It, however, as a prologue does not explain much to anyone unfamiliar with the Battle Royale fandom, not to rain on your parade.
Now I know most would argue that people don't tend to read outside their known fandoms, which isn't necessarily true. I enjoy reading fandoms I'm unfamiliar with because it's new and something I've never read before.
Anyway, I'm rambling. It's good despite that one wee criticism, and I'll enjoy reading more. Keep it up :D

Emza x
MMJ.Rich chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Ooooooooh! Who is this person? I hope they done hurst Sophie :(
MMJ.Rich chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
So I can now see it is based around Sophie. This was yet another good chapter, keep it up.
MMJ.Rich chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Why u have not reviews is a mystery to me. People must just be lazy. This is a great start and I can't wait to see what happens. Will this be based around 1 person like in the film, or multiple people?