Reviews for Once They Are Together
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 6/24
Oh Cyborg, you really need to learn to be more sneaky if you plan to mess with Beast Boy like that. Also, I think putting meat in his tofu is going a little to far for a prank.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 6/24
That was random. Not much to say about this one.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 6/24
Cyborg thought he had Beast Boy, but Raven got him with the loophole. Messing up Raven date is a good way to get on her bad side.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 6/24
Well, that prank backfired horribly on Cyborg. I wasn't sure if Beast Boy would sleep through it or not, but I had a feeling that Raven might be there as well, sealing Cyborg's fate.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 6/24
Yeah, that was pretty much what I was expecting when Beast Boy and Raven were paired up. Wasn't expecting that great comeback from Beast Boy.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 6/24
Haha, great. I feel sorry for the Movie staff. Having to deal with the aftermath.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 6/24
Yep, definitely seeing a trend here. Robin was smart enough to realize that pranking the boyfriend of Raven wasn't a smart idea.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 6/24
More Beast Boy and Raven trying each others interests and hobbies, freaking out Cyborg. I am starting to see a trend here.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/24
Perfect ending to a sweet moment of bonding time.
xXBlackBloodAngelXx chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
u should make more
Zanegar chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I really like this story! And I really hope you continue it! here, Have a fave.
Rainbor123 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Haha, Cyborg just can't win! ;)
Tilith chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Bwuahahahaha, I adore the funny fluffness of this story! Great!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
That was cute
TheRagingRussian chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
That was a great chapter. This is my favorite story by you by far. Can't wait for more.