Reviews for The Smile
pokeshipsnerd chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
this is cute
Raichu chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
you've captured the characters well I think. nice story with a satisfying ending.
K-9 PR0PH3T chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow, that was a very cute little story! This fan fiction was very good and I really liked it! I really loved how you added that little ghibli scene part into it because it gave me clear picture of the setting they were in and because it was pretty cool for you to mention such a great animation studio. Most of your grammar was great and this was very well written. Great job and I hope to see another of your stories!
Dia Newman chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awwww! NOW KISS!
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
*wipes tears with hankercheif* its *sniff* so BEAUTIFUL! *cries*
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
We regret to inform you that Glace has died of fluff. It is reported that her last words were "TOO FRICKING KWAIIIIIIIII".
((I think that speaks for itself))
guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
so much emotions
guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
how sweet
Caelestin chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is really simple and sweet . Thanks for posting a lovely story. Hey! Read my first story for me? It's called "Yup". It'd be much appreciated! I love your writing style btw. Everything flows smoothly.
TheFluffiestUnicorn chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Aww, that was so cute, I love it! Very good for a first fic. However when Pokémon is a plural, there is no 's' added at the end. For example; The wild Pokémon chirped happily.
Keep writing!