Reviews for DemonX
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 3 . 2/18
Oh cool! Naruto is some emotionless killing machine like X23. This will be awesome!

Chapter 3 and he is in the young avengers... Talk about sending your story down shit creek without a paddle.
souldarkstar chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
So boring after chapter 2 I feel like I've just wasted my time
Robdor Peltan chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
Yeah, fuck this story. -_-
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
nice work hope it gets updated soon!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
Good story so far. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Hopefully Kurama will be waking up soon. Great job and I look forward to the next update.
A chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
a god chapter i really liked it! hope it gets updated soon i so want to see naruto fight against gorgon! have you thought about a pairing for him? maybe one of the x-girls when he enrolls at the mansion!
Pedro52 chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
cooll
biob1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This is ok but naruto seems a little week I mean considering where he came from and that while he was not the strongest at this point he was still pretty strong. During his training with jiraiya he was able to hold on to a creature as large as gamabunta for a day then you have to consider he was strong enough to send people larger than himself flying and THAT strength should only have INCREASED during weapon x training.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
I look forward to the next chapter.
hollowichigo12 chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
good chapter. the fight scenes were really good. I did like how Wolverine was taken down.
ARSLOTHES chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
i lone how op his healing factor s. it's almost deadpool level
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Please update, this is a pretty good fic. Just curious about the pairing if there will be one