Reviews for Children of War
Zvent chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awesome story I love it! Can't wait to read the rest!
Venpex chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love the story. One of the problems with movies and fiction is that it often glorifies warfare. It is nice to see a more realistic view. (Though here you can still heal up rather quickly and move on to the next engagement. Needs to be some cost for healing, even if it sucks some of the healed persons reserves. That would make healing an exhausted person much harder.)

As to location, I would think more absurd, does Luna or Neville have land some where that has been in the family that is near forgotten. For Luna it would be easier as her family is not watched that closely. For Neville I would expect it to be an old orchard or something along those lines, that has been neglected.

As they are raiding the supplies from Hogwarts, are they going to take elves? Even if the story requires the elves to not engage to ensure things don't get to easy, having them around for the domestic items would off load a lot. (Though I always love elves being used for intel.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Really good, amazing really. Oddly enough I have no problem with any of the deaths, initially I wasn't sure I could read something like this but it is well written and in a way highly unique to the majority of war stories in this fandom. I'm already eagerly awaiting the second chapter.
spotted cotton candy chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Honestly, I thought that it was a great chapter and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter
Sebby47 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow! Even though i think it was a little short, this story was a great read. I was instantly pulled in and i couldnt tear my eyes off untill i was done reading. Great job! I hope you keep it going!