Reviews for Click
adorkablesalad chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
It's been quite a while since the last time I read this, and when I was re-reading it today, I could still feel the suspense and everything! Your writing is magical, keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing this story! :)
grc73 chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Absolutely superb piece of writing. Had me going until the very end, beautiful BnB all the way through. 3
regbride12 chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Omg AMAZING fan fic of B/B...the suspense...WOWOWOW...
Only 2 chps and in those chps, was SO much Booth and Brennan love.
BEAUTIFUL story!
penandra chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
I may have read this when it was first published, not sure if I reviewed it though. (I couldn't post this on Chap 1, so I did and did). Excellent. Just excellent. Adding the elapsed time was inspired. It really ratcheted up the tension. Great story. I needed a hankie! Thanks for leaving your stories up for those of us wandering through the archives.
paperlanterns447 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
I may be a bit late but I really love this story!
bexie25 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
LOVED IT :) Oh my god, that was incredible!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Well written, captures characters
allicouldsee chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
So good. Even on a re-read and knowing the outcome I cry, just thinking about Booth losing Brennan. Very inspired story...thank you for writing!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
That was a little too suspenseful... I'm just grateful that it ended well. Thanks for that!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
This is intense good stuff.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
That was intense, but so, so good! You're brilliant!
nattylovesjordy chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I wish I had my reaction on video because you'd get a hoot out of it. I'll try and quickly describe it. My head shot up, I raised my fists in the air and shook them, one fist clutching my phone (as that's what I read it on). I wanted to throw my phone down, so I quickly made sure that I gently set it on the table next to me. I brought my face to my knees, said, "Oh my gosh," rubbed my face in shock, started shaking, stood up, and had a wave of goosebumps roll over me. All the while a jumble of incoherent and incomplete thoughts were flying through my head.

Holy hell. My gosh. Wow. I mean, just... THAT ENDING. WT-! I still can't. I'm actually pacing as I type this. THAT was insane. Dope (wow, I hate that word). Ridiculous. Wow. Wow. Just...

Wow.

Beautiful.

Amazing.

The best ever.

Wow.

Thanks.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So let's not talk about how long it took me to get here. What matters is holy hell, what an amazing first few lines that was. The way that was started... Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Yesyesyes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeessss. So yeah, wow. Wow wow wow.

Beautiful. :)

Thanks.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I enjoyed this story. Good job. :)
tantemary chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Wow! I should not have read this at work! Great story! Allergies, yeah allergies that's what happened ... ;-)