Reviews for Click
Thurbercarnival chapter 2 . 2/23
So good. Even on a re-read and knowing the outcome I cry, just thinking about Booth losing Brennan. Very inspired story...thank you for writing!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/31
That was a little too suspenseful... I'm just grateful that it ended well. Thanks for that!
This is intense good stuff.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
That was intense, but so, so good! You're brilliant!
nattylovesjordy chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I wish I had my reaction on video because you'd get a hoot out of it. I'll try and quickly describe it. My head shot up, I raised my fists in the air and shook them, one fist clutching my phone (as that's what I read it on). I wanted to throw my phone down, so I quickly made sure that I gently set it on the table next to me. I brought my face to my knees, said, "Oh my gosh," rubbed my face in shock, started shaking, stood up, and had a wave of goosebumps roll over me. All the while a jumble of incoherent and incomplete thoughts were flying through my head.

Holy hell. My gosh. Wow. I mean, just... THAT ENDING. WT-! I still can't. I'm actually pacing as I type this. THAT was insane. Dope (wow, I hate that word). Ridiculous. Wow. Wow. Just...

Wow.

Beautiful.

Amazing.

The best ever.

Wow.

Thanks.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So let's not talk about how long it took me to get here. What matters is holy hell, what an amazing first few lines that was. The way that was started... Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Yesyesyes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeessss. So yeah, wow. Wow wow wow.

Beautiful. :)

Thanks.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I enjoyed this story. Good job. :)
tantemary chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Wow! I should not have read this at work! Great story! Allergies, yeah allergies that's what happened ... ;-)
eitoph chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I didn't know this had been posted. It is so so so so perfect.

Brennan talking to Cam, all the tension and emotion, Booth being Boothy and the whole bit where she's talking him into going to the ballet - all of it just makes me feeeeeeeel. So good.

Loved this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
This story made my day. I love it.
Tadpole24 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Oh. My. God.

Woman, what did you just put me through?! That was amazing! I can't even begin to explain how incredible that was. But surely you know, having written it and all.

Holy begoly...that first chapter nearly killed me. I am so glad both parts of the story were here when I chose to read this thing. SO glad!

And the bookending. I am such a sucker for bookends in a story and you did it so perfectly with the click. The fact that it was something so terrifying the first time and then the second time was something so wonderful pretty much knocked my socks off.

I cried in this as well. You made tears come out of me. That's what this story did. The middle there where Bones calls in Cam. That near broke my heart. I had to scroll back to the top of the age just to check that this wasn't listed under the genre of tragedy, because I'm not sure I could have handled it. And when Brennan is saying her goodbye and listing all the things Booth needs to do now...gah! So good!

I also really loved the throwback to when Booth had closed his eyes to brace for an explosion. That was so well placed.

It was all so well done.

Thank you for writing! :)

Em
x
Noie chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Beautiful full circle job. I loved how you handle and portray all the characters. Great, great job. Thanks for the quick posting, too!
the dud pistachio chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I love protective Booth! And I adored this story! They both deserve every happiness! Thank you for the fantastic read :)
nelliesbones chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This made me very emotional. Very, very emotional. As always, writing, idea and everything else is perfect. Love Gretzky. Love everything. Very emotional.
Choebs chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Awww. Thank you for this lovely piece. The right amount of angst and the characterization done right. And n'aww, baby nr 2. If Booth indeed had known beforehand, he would have freaked out more and who knows what he would have done. Very believable and a sweet picture of B&B.