Reviews for Finally
Marvel fan 98 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Very good! Keep going!
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow. Jack, beaten? Jack Frost like his girlfriend?(OC) Jeez, freakishly awesome twist!
Melan B.D chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
cool
elysenjazz chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I thought it was very sweet, but its missing something... The next chapter! :D
Katie chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I came across your story earlier today, and I have to say, I LOVE it! Beautifully written!
Please continue; you're an AMAZING writer! I look forward to reading more :)
Fly2rachel chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Hey Alyss! its me again! :-D Im glad that my reviews made u so happy! you deserve such great reviews to reflect your AMAZING stories! really, i had no idea that you would get so touched by my reviews(now i get why my friends say im so sweet and flattering :-)) but anyways lets move the spotlight back to your story, YOU REALLY IMPACTED ME WITH THIS STORY JUST LIKE WITH "ALONE"! i actually teared up in that short ramble where jack was talking about how he died for his sis! And that is an EXTREMELY hard thing to do! as i said in my review for Alone i cant cry easily but that short ramble made me tear up! ;-). I like how Bunny feels proud of jack in a brotherly way when he gets over his fear, its so touching.(you have no idea how many Bunny/Frost slashes i have faced to try and find a good story, NO OFFENSE TO SOME but i do not think that man/man and woman/woman and especially bunny/jack couples are right) Hey! i was wondering do you think you could possibly continue Jack's first Christmas and Alone into stories? If you cant it is totally fine but i just loved those 2 SO SO SO much and would love if they continued. But they are your stories so you can decide(dont want to pressure you or anything). KEEP UP THE AMAZING WRITING!
P.S. your one of my two fav writers on here :-) and sorry for long review
FrostFan chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I love your writing style and you are very vivid and realistic in your stories. The story captures my attention and I get sucked into it and end up dying to read more. I want desperately to know what happens next. Please keep writing as this is now, no joke, my favorite fanfic in all of fandom. If I might make a suggestion, I would love to see Jack, guardian comfort, panic attack, fear of water. Jack's fear of water causes a panic attack/flashback and the guardians are there for him.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I really love these :) I think you did a wonderful job conveying Jack's abuse and his death within these chapters, and the reactions to those around him as we'll :) I especially loved chapter two. I really, really liked how guilty Jack made Bunny. The way the fight was presented was truly excellent :) I hope you update soon, and I hope that you add onto the abuse idea in the future :)

-Bobby Corwen
Night-Fury1 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
aww... u should do a chapter where they met up with Pitch- weakened, but still wanting a fight- and Jack gets hurt, while Bunny is left to help and comfort him!

i usually leave most of an idea up to the author, just giving a loose 'skeleton' for them to work with, so to speak. :D
Magiccatprincess chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I like how you used a different of Jack adressing his fear, ice skating instead of swimming and I liked how Bunny helped Jack face his fear. Bunnymund really is the awesome older brother type.
Night-Fury1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
aww... i gotta finish readin' this one! :D
Cayran chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
These are such delightful one shots! I love them! Please keep it up! :)
nightmre13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I kinda have a request can you make a chapter on why jacks dad hated jack so much and when he got the scar
nightmre13 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I loved this story Bunny was a little bit to mean but in the end he made it up for jack and apologized 0-0
I hope you post ch.3 soon
Raven chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
you gotta have a moment for sure when bunny loses his temper and reacts similar too jacks father. Dunno why but it will help with the recovery