Reviews for Senior Year at Panem Academy
Daisy3D chapter 30 . 7/16/2015
I read your whole story today, and I have to say that I enjoyed it very much. Great work, I can't wait to read your sequel! (:
Team Peeta chapter 22 . 2/20/2015
I love how there's depth to Glimmer and all the other characters. It doesn't follow the basic story line (Katniss and Peeta meet, they become friends, they date, the school slut kisses Peeta but he doesn't kiss back, Katniss gets sad, they make up, the end) but I wish you'd hurry the everlark up! I want my Everlark D:
isabelleclove chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
good! Loved the clato
kayla-r5-37 chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
AWWWWWWW. Omigodshness! I actually thought glimmer wanted Katniss to come so she could be prom queen with Peeta. And that she was gonna break up with Peeta before. But that works too.
Unknown chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Finnick and Annie *_* I love them, great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I think John should go out with PETA to make katmiss jealous
Rachel chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Awwww, Finnick! :) what a cutie! Great story! :D
AutumnWillow18 chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
LOVE IT!
CherishWhatMakesYouUnique chapter 30 . 7/1/2013
I'm so sad that this story is over! It was amazing; and I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to read the sequel!
TheOneAndOnlyClove chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
I'm sad this story is over, but i think you could have done a better job with the last chapter. It seemed kind of forced, and there was no... well, it wasn't satisfying. Overall, I loved this story, and I read every single chapter, and I'm sad it's over:( anyway, get that sequel up!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
You should totally do a sequel it's great but you should inkue some more clato
MaximumAngel1 chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
That sounds cool! I think you should do sorority/fraternity initiation and have some crazy stuff that they have to do. And college sports events! Graduation was fun and interesting from Haymitch's perspective. Sad to see it end! Although, the end is always a new beginning.
And with that fortune-cookie message, I bid you farewell.
Regards,