Reviews for Simple Tastes for Complicated Minds
FledglingInkstand chapter 12 . 4/20
Wow! This story is so good! I loved your writing style and your characters... thanks!
Lillie chapter 12 . 1/12
Great story! I really love it! I hope you would continue it :)
Huaile chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Wh
that's not how it works
that wasn't a dream they're supposed to fuck now as;ngtfxiulgriulgr n
...
Sigh
My hopes got up so much
if nothing else happens i will be very disappointed but wow fave
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
I can't handle the cuteness of this! Every chapter was amazing! Thanks for making/posting this!
guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
soooo cute!
i love it! please go on writing soon ;-)
BabyGhost123 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I love the story...never thought I'll see this pairing but I did and enjoyed it to the fullest. ...u have too update soon
Ramen is Happiness chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
I should have reviewed before this but this... this... is amazing. I love it. I was a bit surprised to see that there weren't more fics with this pairing. This is going on my favorites list right away.
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I wish Sinbad would do that to me
NonchalantWeeb chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is perfect, and beautifully written.
Sleepy chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Oh my... I loved this! It was exquisite and beautiful. You are an excellent writer. Please continue!
sekikaoru chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I like this story so much. I like the way you potrayed judal personality. I hope you make another sinju fanfic. Love you for the great story.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Amazing! I loved every moment of this!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Best Sinju fanfic I have ever read!
Akumarayne chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Very nice to see Judal's -ignornat- view of what war is as well as his little war dance. You did a great job letting Judal's personality come though and thinking everything is his. As it is. Even the ruku are dancing with him, which is a nice touch. Also, yes, yes, oh god yes, Focalor sex. Aw, how cruel Sinbad but then Judal would take his words seriously. Really, really love this chapter and you did marvelously with it. Glad it ended on such a nice note.