Reviews for Simple Tastes for Complicated Minds
ValentineSin13 chapter 12 . 9/1
Yaay! I love how childish and stubborn yet adorably naive Judal's actions and words are.
And I love how protective and mentor-like Sinbad is towards Judal. And the fact that they confuse each other alot

The internet needs more these two together!
RainStorm2122 chapter 12 . 7/17
Awe, more I wanted more, but I guess this is a great enough ending! I've really enjoyed this. You did a great job on writing it. Thank you.
RainStorm2122 chapter 5 . 7/16
Awe that's so sweet, and Time for Miracles by Adam Lambert fits this chapter. xD
RainStorm2122 chapter 2 . 7/16
I was listening to Nirvana by Adam Lambert... Yeah, that song and this chapter worked very well together. Lol. Wow... That was beautifully written and thoroughly intoxicating.
akagami hime chan chapter 12 . 5/14
Beautiful fics like this one make me love SinJu even more. Great job, seriously. This story was awesome.
FledglingInkstand chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
Wow! This story is so good! I loved your writing style and your characters... thanks!
Lillie chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Great story! I really love it! I hope you would continue it :)
Huaile chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Wh
that's not how it works
that wasn't a dream they're supposed to fuck now as;ngtfxiulgriulgr n
...
Sigh
My hopes got up so much
if nothing else happens i will be very disappointed but wow fave
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
I can't handle the cuteness of this! Every chapter was amazing! Thanks for making/posting this!
guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
soooo cute!
i love it! please go on writing soon ;-)
BabyGhost123 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I love the story...never thought I'll see this pairing but I did and enjoyed it to the fullest. ...u have too update soon
Ramen is Happiness chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
I should have reviewed before this but this... this... is amazing. I love it. I was a bit surprised to see that there weren't more fics with this pairing. This is going on my favorites list right away.
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I wish Sinbad would do that to me
1-1-1-2-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-33131 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is perfect, and beautifully written.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »