Reviews for Turn My World Around
betchesgetshitdone chapter 1 . 8/23
So normally I hate Zombie fics, but I loved this story! I was so angry with the beginning of the end, but you made it all better and even though there were zombies, it wasn't a heavy zombie fix - just lots of good CS moments!
BlueEyedSalvatore chapter 21 . 8/11
You made me cry. I hate you.
BlueEyedSalvatore chapter 17 . 8/11
Omfg I just realised that only four people can leave this realm via the portal! But Emma and Killian have a baby now, and I just know that Killian is going to try and sacrifice himself for his girls! That better not happen! I hate you so much right now
SLimac chapter 25 . 5/17
Wonderful! Heartbreakingly beautiful.
Narasa chapter 25 . 4/9
That was a beautiful story. I teared up so many times. Xx
Amber611 chapter 25 . 3/17
Awesome job on this fic! :) I'm not usually one for zombie stories lol, but this was Great and I loved the Captain Swan/Family! :)
James-Padfoot chapter 24 . 2/7
I've definitely read this before, and re-reading it has been such a wonderful pleasure despite the fact that I have a billion things on my to do list. Oh gosh, you write so well, I love how quickly you made us fall in love with Lily.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 25 . 2/4
I can't believe I haven't read this before. I know I'm not usually one for zombie apocalypses, but I honestly have no idea how I hadn't read this before. It's so wonderfully executed. I felt their fear, their love, everything. I didn't cry, which is more a testament to my willpower than your writing, but it was a close thing a few times there.
Dream-Runaway chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
This is the first zombie apocalypse fanfic that I read and I have to admit I was little skeptical about it when I realized but I'm so glad I didn't give up on it. It turned out to be so beautiful and I have once again experienced emotional trauma at the hands of a fanfic. It did take a long time for them to get their happy ending but like you said, that made it all the more worth it. My heart was breaking for killian for even though emma missed him too, she had her daughters and Henry and her parents while killian was all alone, fighting off zombies, trying to find a way back to his love in a world without magic. And the fact that it had taken him 300 hundred years to even meet his true love emma, well it just seemed so cruel for him to lose her and be separated from her again with little chance of ever seeing her. Well this fanfic has made me appreciate him and his love for her even more for even though it's not cannon I'm sure he would do all he did if he had to. So beautiful. This has to be my favorite captain swan fanfic ever and that's saying a lot from me specially since I'm not a fan of zombies, the fact that it's still my favorite, it's the biggest compliment I can give you. Thank you for writing it. Just beautiful.
Samantha chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
This was so beautiful - I didn't realise just how much I needed this fic :)
Samantha chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Is it just me who imagines Snow and Charming reading the book like we're reading the fic and Charming resolutely not shipping them while Snow is fangirling and declaring Captain Swan her new OTP?
Anyway this fic is great - I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Invrwroteit chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
I honestly don't know how you do this. Your stories are extremely well written and the emotions you write are so tangible. I am an angst junkie and I am currently devouring your fics like I need them to survive. This one was AMAZING. I was crying right along with Emma and Killian at every turn. I will be back to read this again for sure.
sharpie78 chapter 21 . 5/19/2015
You're so great at writing these very emotional stories. It is so good!
sharpie78 chapter 20 . 5/19/2015