Reviews for C'est La Vie
Eileen chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
C'est l'amour!
Rae chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Bravo! Wonderful. My only complaint is that I read it too fast.
jkkitty1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Like this story very much this time as last time I read it.
MLaw chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Great finish and homage to Waverly! Enoyed this story thoroughly. It was a great idea of yours to bring the love story of Illya and Marion to a conclusion, albeit with dire consequences yet still filled with hope for father and daughter.

The reappearance of the deliciously evil Gervaise Ravel and her daughter Buffy was a clever twist and helped bring the world of UNCLE into the to be confidently led by Napoleon.

Brava! One of the best future fics I've ever read! (and reread)
autumnrose2010 chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I hope that Nicolette hasn't entirely forgotten about the man who raised her and took responsibility for her and was a father to her in every way except biologically.
MargaretLattany chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Can I just say 'wow!' to this chapter! A fitting conclusion for all of them, and Illya has something valuable to provide to his daughter sans his Uncle career. But would Napoleon have his old partner go through the total process for ending his time with the agency? Or, my hope would be seeing Illya as an on-call reservist to help the new Number One, Section One as needed.
RoseLight chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Astounding that all this action and emotion was compacted into less than two days. Napoleon is professionally fulfilled; Illya personally gratified by his daughter's decision. This story is both a satisfying conclusion, and the door to a new beginning. Includes all the little flourishes Readers have come to expect from your work: editorializing about the UNCLE car and new HQS; the Russian attempting to "lie convincingly." their bold plan; the way both agents reconnect almost seamlessly; the scene of weird deja-vu; Napoleon "knew, understood, envied"; the focus on IK's hands. Triumphant.
MLaw chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Wow a fast moving chapter and a great ending! Look forward to more adventures from the House of Vanya. So Illya will have dual identity, back with UNCLE and a famous designer of couture?
jkkitty1 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Interesting ending, does seem to need a followup?
MLaw chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Why do I have a feeling Nicolette is going to pull a 'Kuryakin?"
MargaretLattany chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Mmmm, so much drama here! I have a feeling our Russian bear will be satisfied only with Gervaise's death, no less. I wonder if Gervaise would sacrifice her own daughter to revenge, as well.
jkkitty1 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
More afraid of Illya than his mother. I don't blame him
RoseLight chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
IK's ambivalence about his relationship with Marion is very much in character. He will probably brood on his promise later ("I'll take care of you") and his guilt. But now the danger surrounding them all takes precedence; beware the wrath of the Russian wolf.
MargaretLattany chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Whoa! Fear the wrath of Kuryakin -
MLaw chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
This was another excellent, and chilling chapter. The interrogation scene and Illya's last line to Bolero.
"… for Marion's death, you will answer to me," set the tone all right.