Reviews for Let Me
Hellomai chapter 10 . 1/23
Ohh, so sad it was that short. I loved the story and until I finished, I couldn't put it down.
But thank god for Bella that Edward realise quickly what he wanted and he didn't let her escape!

Thank you for creating and sharing this story :)
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
I LOVE THIS! It's fantastic! They are fantastic! You are fantastic! ;)
sosueme chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
Finally!
Edward, breathing must be soooo much better now that you've pulled your head out of your ass.
That Jasper! fanny bumping, cry face and nsync lyrics...he's a bit wacky! Nice twist away from the smooth talkin texan jasper. Loved this e/b, loved it all. Thanks for sharing!
sosueme chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
awww...he's gonna a little sappy and doesn't want to even admit it. But, was she listening?
sosueme chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
I love love love this - the banter and knowing the way he feels but watching him struggle with telling her. It's cute and shy and he's falling for her minute by minute.
readicted chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
Edward truly was a clueless or observant guy. Luckily jealousy kicked his butt in gear. This was a cute read. It's the first fic I read where Jasper was the annoying, less than cool friend, pining over Alice. Usually Alice is chasing Jasper and they are perfectly attuned to each other. Jasper was fun with his jorts, fanny pack and NSync songs.
miss0sunny chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
I love reading story :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Loved reading this ExB. And Jasper. Just wow. Lol
GeeQuinn chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
An enjoyable quick read - thank you for writing.
MissJanuary chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
That was fun. Thanks for the midnight stories and giggles.
MissJanuary chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Edward, dude, buy a clue or, like a fucking vowel or something. LOL

Twitter famous. Is this a thing. I fucking old and have no idea. I know there are Youtubers, but is this Twitter fame a thing?

Love this.
~jen
MissJanuary chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This has been sitting in my TBR for...fuck , i don't know how long. So, here I go.
vickyycullen chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Lovely as all your fics ...also you have a thing for beards lol
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Rec'd this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive at ADF!
Vivian Cullen chapter 6 . 7/14/2015