Reviews for Let Me
Flowergirl chapter 10 . 4/7
Loved this story. Thanks for writing.
Jorts. Snicker.
Debralynn chapter 1 . 3/15
Thank you, thank you,thank you for finishing this story. Really loved these two together. I'm think the not so perfect Edwards r my favorite.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 2/22
That was a fantastic little story. Edward was a clueless moron for most of it. If he would have vocalized his thoughts, he would have done just fine- LOL. His big problem was that he just didn't vocalize at all or when he did, he spewed the worst crap ever! But they made it through and he finally got it. However, Jasper was a riot- hilarious.

Thanks for this.
amber2310 chapter 10 . 2/21
I FLOVED this effing story! I need to read mute Edwards like this! I lurveeeee him! Like, write his name with hearts around it in a notebook, lurve him! This was amazing! Thank you for sharing this!
amber2310 chapter 5 . 2/21
I seriously love this story so far! This Edward! I NEED MOAR!
mem4375 chapter 10 . 2/18
Sorry so late to review this one, but it was great! Sometimes "Meet the Parents" cringe-worthy, but definitely worth every laugh!
Courtney37 chapter 10 . 1/29
A mobility scooter? Kinda harsh don't ya think Bella? Lol! I loved that part. These two are soo cute and I liked this ending. I loved this whole fic. Great job. Thanks again so much!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 10 . 1/28
I did enjoy this story. Thanks for sharing :)
Short and sweet, I liked it
Great quick read ,,thanks for sharing ..have fun
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 1/23
Awesome - especially since I got to read it all in one sitting! Now you need to write some outtakes! ;-)

Thanks so much for sharing and not giving up on this!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/22
Swear to God I had the same conversation about KoL with a friend of mine! Can't wait to read more!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 1/20
Great story. Loved the short chapters.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 1/20
I'm glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait for chapters to get completed.
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »