Reviews for Let Me
renewagain chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Ha twitter famous and bangin bangs.

Edward, Edward, please be jealous and declare yourself. Please.
renewagain chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
See I knew poor Jasper would get to cry. Or tell us why.

Hot again. E just not saying huh? I hope there a jealousy moment of realization. I love those. They don't occur enough imo.
renewagain chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Omg that was hot.
Oh and I love Jasper's almost crying face. Wasn't this chapter but yeah.
renewagain chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Beard burn. Kinda want that. But dh is sleeping with six year old. This happens. It's not romantic. I read fanfiction. I like hearing epov be neurotic for a change!
Lady-simplyme chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
This is awesome! So well written... I love it!
crackupmonkey chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Hm that been togeter since 10th grade as friends... Bella has like all this time? Ben the only guy she has mentioned to Edward? It's either i missed something or bella has had alot of 1 night stands(edward toO) . OR the really really far out maybe, they were so drunk four months ago he didn't realize he had taken her virginity, i doubt it. It's just that is a long time to be only friends with someone you like... Tho edwards mixed signals helped i bet.
Twihardder chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
What? They leave in the middle of Pearl Jam? Why? Eddie Vedder is brilliant.

Great story. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Twihardder chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Knife isn't a bad song. The video, however, sure is something. Who knows knew dick crystals had healing powers. Maybe it's best to view that one while high. Let me go grab my pipe and I'll get back to you on that one.
DMB. Overrated.
Twihardder chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
High Jasper is always a fun Jasper. Can't wait to see where this one goes.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
My favorite part of the chapter was Bella saying, "We really suck at communicating.". Yes, yes, you do.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I can't believe that he turned to Jasper for advice . . . that is desperate. Angela was listening the night before, perhaps she had it on again. Or, maybe Bella listens occasionally? I don't think it should be his responsibility to notice she has a thing for him . . . they are friends, acting like friends . . . how would he notice anything different? She needed to speak up at the time. She also needs to stop blaming him for something they were both guilty of. Neither of them have any communication skills, so neither can be surprised when they aren't speaking.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
I swear if you hadn't mentioned 'back in high school' a couple of times in this story, I'd swear I was reading a bunch of fourteen year old kids. How can both of them be this tremendously clueless as adults? She's pissed at him for not saying anything when she herself didn't say anything. He's keeping everything inside him, when he needs to speak the fuck up. They are both at fault here. Also, I thought they were best friends? How can both be this clueless with their own bestie? What an odd pairing. At this point he needs to get a job in a completely different city in the country and she needs to find out where her head is at. They should most definitely not be together though.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Why are these two even bothering with each other at this point? Clearly, neither is fighting for the other. They are both so 'who cares' about the whole thing. It truly seems like he is way more interested than her. It's like an accident I can't look away from though . . . so, I'm still reading.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Okay, I want to bop their heads together. Both are giving off incredibly high mixed signals. He has no idea if she is, or is not, with Ben. He wants more but, has lost the ability to speak outside of his head. He needs to nut up and speak to her. She needs to make up her mind if she wants to be with Edward or Ben . . . if she even is with Ben. And, if she is with Ben . . . where the fuck is he? And, why is he not with Bella? And, can I possibly use 'and' more in my review . . . hehehe. andandand
1,464 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »