Reviews for Let Me
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I can't believe that he turned to Jasper for advice . . . that is desperate. Angela was listening the night before, perhaps she had it on again. Or, maybe Bella listens occasionally? I don't think it should be his responsibility to notice she has a thing for him . . . they are friends, acting like friends . . . how would he notice anything different? She needed to speak up at the time. She also needs to stop blaming him for something they were both guilty of. Neither of them have any communication skills, so neither can be surprised when they aren't speaking.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
I swear if you hadn't mentioned 'back in high school' a couple of times in this story, I'd swear I was reading a bunch of fourteen year old kids. How can both of them be this tremendously clueless as adults? She's pissed at him for not saying anything when she herself didn't say anything. He's keeping everything inside him, when he needs to speak the fuck up. They are both at fault here. Also, I thought they were best friends? How can both be this clueless with their own bestie? What an odd pairing. At this point he needs to get a job in a completely different city in the country and she needs to find out where her head is at. They should most definitely not be together though.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Why are these two even bothering with each other at this point? Clearly, neither is fighting for the other. They are both so 'who cares' about the whole thing. It truly seems like he is way more interested than her. It's like an accident I can't look away from though . . . so, I'm still reading.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Okay, I want to bop their heads together. Both are giving off incredibly high mixed signals. He has no idea if she is, or is not, with Ben. He wants more but, has lost the ability to speak outside of his head. He needs to nut up and speak to her. She needs to make up her mind if she wants to be with Edward or Ben . . . if she even is with Ben. And, if she is with Ben . . . where the fuck is he? And, why is he not with Bella? And, can I possibly use 'and' more in my review . . . hehehe. andandand
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Uh-oh . . . she's mad at him for not being there on time, when he never gave a time. He's mad that she's not there, when he showed up just for her. They create their own confusion and then get mad over it. That's kind of funny. I'm glad they spoke . . . but, not sure if they resolved anything. Jasper found a new girlfriend . . . bwahahaha . . . that was so quick.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
That was adorable. I like that there wasn't any weirdness after their night together. That actually, they did it again. It was great that you had Edward come before Bella did . . . then have him make it up to her. Occasionally, men can't hold off. It made it more realistic. Great banter as well. You do banter best! Narcolepsy . . . funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
That was a lovely chapter. He needs to speak up . . . she even called him out on it . . . when he asked why they didn't do it again after his birthday, she said, because you never tried again. So, it seems to me, the ball is in his court . . . and he just didn't realize that he needed to pick it up and play with it. Perhaps, that is why she was acting weird after . . . because he wasn't talking about it or trying it again.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
And, that answer at the end is why he's not with her and she is seeing other boys/men. "I just want to hang out.", is not the answer you want to hear from a guy when you ask what they want. So glad I'm married. LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Jasper's a hot mess, isn't he? Goodness. Funny stuff.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Are these adults?
b3j02 chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Awwwwww yeah! Loved the story! Wish there is more!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Awwww!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
The date this chapter was my birthday. I know the station Edward worked at and the one he wanted to work for. I still say Edward needs to get his head out of where it's buried.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
He likes her and he needs to cut His crap. Lol
b3j02 chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Jasper has horrible timing.
1,453 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »