Reviews for Let Me
Elli Fox chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Quite funny stuff with Jasper. Very enjoyable story.
MsLiss chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
oh burn Great piont Bella
vivalarye chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
"She listens to Dave Matthews; her life is hard enough as it is." goodfuckingbye.
jasper kinda reminds me of a sedated version of ben from the cellar. except jasper is kinda insecure, but yeah.
mydelirium chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
"She listens to Dave Matthews; her life is hard enough as it is."
Oh my god, I almost died from laughter when I read this. Seriously, I think the noises I made weren't even human lol
robsten63 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Love this chapter! Nothing like a good bit of tension!
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I found Jasper very funny in this chapter:) What a bloke!
Great stuff!
miss-jojo chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
HockeyChick10 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Jasper is hilarious!
contagiously chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I'm going to be annoyed now that you didn't turn Edward into a time traveler. I mean it worked for time traveler's wife.. It could work here too.
Afrth chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I'l loving your stiry.
can't wait for more!
Denny52 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
So good, as always.
twilly chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
1) That whole fanny pack/man purse shit was hilarious.
2) I love her being a lilltle pissy and then both of them asking if it's because of Ben
3) I didn't even realize this was in the past. I'm totally okay with time traveling Edward. Volvo flux compaciters use way less energy than Delorians.
4) Instagram has been around for almost 2.5 years? WTH?
5) ILY and your awesomeness
6) Aren't people who bullet their reviews obnoxious? LOL
ReefChic7 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Lmao! I effin love you for dressing jasper like that and making him such a dopey fool! Lol ouch at the end with bella! I think we've all had that awkward moment where you just donr know how to behave the morning after.
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
New favourite story. All the characters are awesome. I like everyone so far, Jasper especially.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Harsh Bella and crazy ass Jasper I love this story!
1,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »