Reviews for Let Me
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Poor Edward... He doesn't have a clue. ...but I think the penny is beginning to drop.
Great Jasper with some very...erm...interesting clothing choices.
It's so confusing when people start having feelings, huh?
Mwah...xoxo
lurker123 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Ah, pesky technology invention dates! I wrote a modern-day story in which I referred to two people e-mailing each other back in the 70s, not even realizing that that would have put them in the forefront of online communication. It was possible, but highly, highly unlikely. Still bothers me that I didn't catch it and was oblivious until months later when the story was complete and a reviewer pointed it out. Good for you for catching your instagram reference before posting.:)

Nice chapter, by the way.
purelyamuse chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Jasper is awesome. So is this! "Really, Cullen?" Garrett asks, looking shocked. "We let him get away with a fanny pack, and then what? Murder?"
cutestkidsmom chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh those two get me all hot and bothered! They are in love but are distanced! I adore the banter and the quips AWESOME CHAPPY!
TheMrsW chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I may cut my husband. He's fussing about me not folding his suit pants and I'm all - good thing he doesn't know I accidentally washed his brooks brothers suit pants in the washer so they are now without a crease, so I can't fold them on the crease. Yea, that's random, but that's what you get for not emailing back in ages. Hussy. Anyway. I need some good times before I cut him. Update. That's where I was going with this. Oh annnnddd I'm grumpy. Word.
twitoria chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Can this Garrett do a backflip?

Jasper's outfit... I saw that look hundreds of times in college... Haha so weird
debslmac chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Gawd! No wonder Alice dumped Jasper's ass LMAO!
gracie7236 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Love this so much! B and E are so dumb and Jasper is hilarious. Can't wait for more.
Kikki7 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Omg, this Jasper just kills me! His YMC-gay outfit had me laughing so hard I had to read it out loud again to hubs. Dying here, I tell you!

And Edward is such a guy. I mean, SUCH a guy. It's so much fun being inside his head. I love this story sooooooooo much. Right down to the hysterical DMB digs lol!

Love you hard, sweets!

XOXO
CullensTwiMistress chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Meh, I didn't know touch screen phones and twitter existed in 2009, so hey, maybe Instagram was there. Obviously I'm not twitter famous, lmao!

Jasper visual EPIC!
MDtwiwriter chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Jasper is funny. Why would Alice break up with him? I think he is adorkable. Did Bella think that Edward blew her off? Is that why she went with Ben? Edward needs to step up.
blueeyes11354 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't have questioned Instagram. lol
alli62 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I love this Edward. He has so much to learn. Lol
KristineM chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter! Thanks so much!
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »