Reviews for Let Me
smooshie55 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I love Jasper. Oh my god, he's so funny.
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh my Megster! You upped the ante on this one!

Jasper. He reminds me of someone, so much. I just can't think who!

"Do you think Alice broke up with me because I'm not physically capable of growing a beard?"

This did actually make me gigglesnort. And then his fanny-cum-shoulder pack - zomg I seriously thought we'd have a Joey situation on our hands "well hello Mrs Tribbiani"
As long as he's secure in what he's doing eh, where's the harm.

Not overly sure why B was pissed at Edward. Maybe she thought after what happened between them he would make more of an effort or something? IDK. But he sorta did. Oh man, these 2 need to talk. Otherwise this limbo situ is honna be unbearable!

Erron xoxo
NKubie chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
The old we're friends and we both want more but don't want to screw up what we have so neither one of us is going to admit our feelings quandry. Sucks to be in that place. Been there, done that. I have a feeling they'll get past it, though. Please. :)

Actually, I've been in Bella's position more often, minus the Ben. Still sucks. I get why she'd be a little pissed at Edward. They really just need to get their feelings out and go from there. Looking forward to that.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
How do you write an easy breezy story like this that's just laid back and flows easily and still have me wondering what happens next?
Xx chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Keep on going!
chocaholic123 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh my God, where to start with this? Maybe with a disclaimer, it *may* be evening here and I *may* have had a glass of wine. Or two. Anyway, this story is fabulous, it makes me laugh out loud (Ymc Gay and the Dave Matthews reference), it makes me smile wryly (because guys just don't 'get' girls) and it makes me squee. I love the way he is so laid back that he's almost horizontal, and that he doesn't get why she's mad. I also love Jasper. He is my favorite ever J, and I need to kidnap him and keep me with me always. Along with his fanny pack. You rock.
parula8 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter! Love fanny pack/purse carrying Jasper! And more DMB digs... Fantastic! ;-)
mysticfighter111 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
"Well, why can't you act like you have a deal sometimes?" - Bella's so right. Edward needs it spelled out. Hope he'll have an epiphany soon. Jasper's lack of fashion-sense is frightening, maybe because Alice is not around? Getting with the Dave Mathews fan wll improve his mood, he needs some love and fun.
lolou chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I wanna hit them while yelling ''YOU STUPID IDIOTS, JUST TALK. T.A.L.K.!'' haahhahah they're awesome tho. So are you. X
SunflowerFran chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
These two are not on the same page!
TwistStix chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh dear, it just got awkward. I guess Bella is justfied in being hurt but Edwards just a clueless male. Jasper is a total riot
Bells. Just Bells chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
LOL! Good catch! I probably wouldn't have noticed that :) The Twitter thing works great though! Poor Jasper, the dude just makes me sad and cracks me up at the same time!
I hope Edward and Bella move past the awkwardness and just decide to be together without giving each other too much grief! They're super cute though and I'm enjoying watching them wade through it.
fortheloveofdaisies chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Bella must be incredibly special for Edward to miss DR. FREAKING DOG! gah. Insane.

The "jorts" bit made me laugh probably even harder than Angela lol

Super sweet chapter, can't wait for the next updaaaaate!
LinLyn chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Love this.
teesh83 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I'm really loving this story. Your Jasper makes me literally laugh out loud. Things should get interesting when Ben decides to make an appearance. Looking forward to more!
1,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »