Reviews for Let Me
parula8 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter! Love fanny pack/purse carrying Jasper! And more DMB digs... Fantastic! ;-)
mysticfighter111 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
"Well, why can't you act like you have a deal sometimes?" - Bella's so right. Edward needs it spelled out. Hope he'll have an epiphany soon. Jasper's lack of fashion-sense is frightening, maybe because Alice is not around? Getting with the Dave Mathews fan wll improve his mood, he needs some love and fun.
lolou chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I wanna hit them while yelling ''YOU STUPID IDIOTS, JUST TALK. T.A.L.K.!'' haahhahah they're awesome tho. So are you. X
SunflowerFran chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
These two are not on the same page!
TwistStix chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh dear, it just got awkward. I guess Bella is justfied in being hurt but Edwards just a clueless male. Jasper is a total riot
Bells. Just Bells chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
LOL! Good catch! I probably wouldn't have noticed that :) The Twitter thing works great though! Poor Jasper, the dude just makes me sad and cracks me up at the same time!
I hope Edward and Bella move past the awkwardness and just decide to be together without giving each other too much grief! They're super cute though and I'm enjoying watching them wade through it.
fortheloveofdaisies chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Bella must be incredibly special for Edward to miss DR. FREAKING DOG! gah. Insane.

The "jorts" bit made me laugh probably even harder than Angela lol

Super sweet chapter, can't wait for the next updaaaaate!
LinLyn chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Love this.
teesh83 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I'm really loving this story. Your Jasper makes me literally laugh out loud. Things should get interesting when Ben decides to make an appearance. Looking forward to more!
GeekChic12 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
*snort* Loving Jasper in this - gay cowboy, lol. Time for Ben & Angela to realize they're soul mates so Edward can have his Bella :D
helenemc chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Come on Edward. You can figure out what she is asking. Jasper made me laugh.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Jasper in his YMCA cowboy outfit plus the fanny pack accessory? I'm still laughing! Anyone who is that impressed over twitter fame sounds like a good match for Jasper. If things are already this tense between Bella and Edward I can't wait to see what more alcohol and weed during the afternoon/evening will add to the emotional tension. Great story!
CrumblingFool chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Poor Edward... He doesn't have a clue. ...but I think the penny is beginning to drop.
Great Jasper with some very...erm...interesting clothing choices.
It's so confusing when people start having feelings, huh?
lurker123 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Ah, pesky technology invention dates! I wrote a modern-day story in which I referred to two people e-mailing each other back in the 70s, not even realizing that that would have put them in the forefront of online communication. It was possible, but highly, highly unlikely. Still bothers me that I didn't catch it and was oblivious until months later when the story was complete and a reviewer pointed it out. Good for you for catching your instagram reference before posting.:)

Nice chapter, by the way.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »