Reviews for Let Me
Bells. Just Bells chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
LOL! Good catch! I probably wouldn't have noticed that :) The Twitter thing works great though! Poor Jasper, the dude just makes me sad and cracks me up at the same time!
I hope Edward and Bella move past the awkwardness and just decide to be together without giving each other too much grief! They're super cute though and I'm enjoying watching them wade through it.
fortheloveofdaisies chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Bella must be incredibly special for Edward to miss DR. FREAKING DOG! gah. Insane.

The "jorts" bit made me laugh probably even harder than Angela lol

Super sweet chapter, can't wait for the next updaaaaate!
LinLyn chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Love this.
teesh83 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I'm really loving this story. Your Jasper makes me literally laugh out loud. Things should get interesting when Ben decides to make an appearance. Looking forward to more!
GeekChic12 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
*snort* Loving Jasper in this - gay cowboy, lol. Time for Ben & Angela to realize they're soul mates so Edward can have his Bella :D
helenemc chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Come on Edward. You can figure out what she is asking. Jasper made me laugh.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Jasper in his YMCA cowboy outfit plus the fanny pack accessory? I'm still laughing! Anyone who is that impressed over twitter fame sounds like a good match for Jasper. If things are already this tense between Bella and Edward I can't wait to see what more alcohol and weed during the afternoon/evening will add to the emotional tension. Great story!
CrumblingFool chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
*WEEPS*
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Poor Edward... He doesn't have a clue. ...but I think the penny is beginning to drop.
Great Jasper with some very...erm...interesting clothing choices.
It's so confusing when people start having feelings, huh?
Mwah...xoxo
lurker123 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Ah, pesky technology invention dates! I wrote a modern-day story in which I referred to two people e-mailing each other back in the 70s, not even realizing that that would have put them in the forefront of online communication. It was possible, but highly, highly unlikely. Still bothers me that I didn't catch it and was oblivious until months later when the story was complete and a reviewer pointed it out. Good for you for catching your instagram reference before posting.:)

Nice chapter, by the way.
purelyamuse chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Jasper is awesome. So is this! "Really, Cullen?" Garrett asks, looking shocked. "We let him get away with a fanny pack, and then what? Murder?"
cutestkidsmom chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh those two get me all hot and bothered! They are in love but are distanced! I adore the banter and the quips AWESOME CHAPPY!
TheMrsW chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I may cut my husband. He's fussing about me not folding his suit pants and I'm all - good thing he doesn't know I accidentally washed his brooks brothers suit pants in the washer so they are now without a crease, so I can't fold them on the crease. Yea, that's random, but that's what you get for not emailing back in ages. Hussy. Anyway. I need some good times before I cut him. Update. That's where I was going with this. Oh annnnddd I'm grumpy. Word.
twitoria chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Can this Garrett do a backflip?

Jasper's outfit... I saw that look hundreds of times in college... Haha so weird
debslmac chapter 5 . 3/6/2013