Reviews for Let Me
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Sleepy, sexy , post coital Edward. Yeah, doesn't get much better than that. How Bella managed to crow-bar herself out of that bed I'll never know. She's a better woman than me.
(Well , she is young, talented, beautiful and entirely fictitious , so she would be, huh?).
Can't wait for more... please Ms Beagle.
looie chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Love love love. I adored how their morning-after was minimally awkward. And God these two are sexy... Loving it :) xx
ReefChic7 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I think Edward even made me sleepy! Lol great update, i totally want to go to a music festival now. Lol
gabby1017 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I have a cat that's narcoleptic... One moment she's running around... then, she falls asleep in mid step... very funny... Okay, a sleepy Edward... We like him any which way.
vivalarye chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
best way to wale up for them.
I'm creepy smiling at the fact that he drank out of the cup before he gave it to her. Idky, but I find it cute.
this is a 1st, I want to smoke a bowl and have a 3 way with Edward and Bella. somehow I don't think they'd let me.
elle4ocean chapter 4 . 2/26/2013

I especially loved all the laugh/groaning going on. ;) These two are adorable.
fortheloveofdaisies chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I can't wait to see their relationship grow! Awesome chapter.
dowlingnana chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Sexy, hot, smokin' chapter. These two are so cute together. Hope they 'get it' together before long. thanx ;o)
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
This is so flipping cute. Thanks so much for sharing.
Laurie Tanner chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Some of this is so close to home..I'm enjoying this..
christykq chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I'm confused by E's actions of wanting her there so I'm sure Bella is confused by his actions. Does he want her or not? Is he just getting his rocks off or what? If he shows up at Angela's with another girl I'm going to strangle him for fucking with her feelings. Poor Jasper. Be strong Jazz, she'll come back to you if its right.

Great story. Great chapter. Sexy smut. Update quickly.
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
GAHHHH! These two make me swoon! Edwards so sweet and yea he's such a guy too lol! Can't wait to find out more. Thanks again.
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Your Edward is such a boy. I love it.

Really enjoyed the chapter. :)
tff000 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
What? No DMB references? I'm disappointed lol, jk. So he seemed pretty into her and not just in the biblical way. He is letting his defenses slip a bit, though I suspect he'll fuck that up sooner, rather than later. Love the story so far.
1,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »