Reviews for Let Me
carebear309 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
E is too cute.
MagTwi78 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Sleepy boy. The way you've written him is rather sexy.

Love it!
namemeamy chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
He's cute.
lou chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
they're so freaking cute and fun. poor jasper HAHAHHA singing Nsync songs to a girl, unless she reallyyyyyyyy love them, is never a good ideia!
xoxo UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASEEEEE. no pressure and all hahaha
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Loved this chapter! I hope she's not with Ben when he next sees her that would be shitty. Can't wait for more.
WiltshireGlo chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I love the way they are together...and he's noticing more and more about her! Thanks for the update, always so good.

And thanks for the RobAttack mention!
Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Dude! You wore him out with all his middle-of-the-night-and-the-morning-after activities ;)

That said, narcoward was very cute :)

"Bella, Bella, Bella," I mumble, opening my eyes. She's wearing the clothes she wore last night. Her hair is wet and she's so pretty right now, and I don't think she knows.

Have I told you I love his inner rambling a? I wish he'd say more of it out loud but lets not scare her off just yet, eh!

Bella seems all giggly & floaty. Is he gonna do something silly to mess it up? Will they properly get together? You mentioned Ben would be around for a bit...saying things like that gets girls thinking!

Don't screw it up, Edward!

Love ya, so much :)
Erron xoxo
Twiggalina chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I enjoyed this chapter *dirty old man leer*
CrumblingFool chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
These two make me happy. But not as happy as your Boscia face. Close, though.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Lol, a sleepy Edward is an awfully cute Edward! :) Aw, and poor Jasper! Glad Bella is looking out for him. Enjoying this fun and cute fic! Can't wait for more!
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Sweet! I almost bugged you about posting...I needed this. I loved this, she needs to not see Ben anymore.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
less-than-shitty... that's a stellar goal for any writer! :/ lol

Edward's narcolepsy seems to be triggered by booze and orgasms... too bad we don't want him to quit those! :D
NPakus chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
He is so far gone..just doesn't realize it yet! I have a feeling he'll be a jealous, green-eyed monster pretty soon.
chantiemaya chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Mwaaaaah they're so cute together. I hope to read more.
chantiemaya chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I don't know most of the music you're using here, so perhaps my taste is shit, too ;) I do remember this atmosphere, I was like them. Alternative music, dingy bars, having fun with everyone. Really cool to read and they are cute together.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »