Reviews for Let Me
Twiggalina chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I enjoyed this chapter *dirty old man leer*
;)
CrumblingFool chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
These two make me happy. But not as happy as your Boscia face. Close, though.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Lol, a sleepy Edward is an awfully cute Edward! :) Aw, and poor Jasper! Glad Bella is looking out for him. Enjoying this fun and cute fic! Can't wait for more!
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Sweet! I almost bugged you about posting...I needed this. I loved this, she needs to not see Ben anymore.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
less-than-shitty... that's a stellar goal for any writer! :/ lol

Edward's narcolepsy seems to be triggered by booze and orgasms... too bad we don't want him to quit those! :D
NPakus chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
He is so far gone..just doesn't realize it yet! I have a feeling he'll be a jealous, green-eyed monster pretty soon.
chantiemaya chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Mwaaaaah they're so cute together. I hope to read more.
chantiemaya chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I don't know most of the music you're using here, so perhaps my taste is shit, too ;) I do remember this atmosphere, I was like them. Alternative music, dingy bars, having fun with everyone. Really cool to read and they are cute together.
TwistStix chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
There is a tendency of ffn writers to over embellish the lemons. Loved how you kept it real and still hot :)
cielo76azul chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I'm just right here next to u, reading this new story!, ummm it look like this two are up into something!, it's obvious she's afraid if his feeling for her, please let them discover they like each other before they fuck up everything, poor jasper, he's heartbroken!, I hope Alice will give him a second chance.
Xx chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Lovely
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! Looking forward to more :) One of my favorite bands right now is Quiet Company from Austin. You should check them out :) LOL
mycajunlover chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
This is great.
francesmama chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
love love love your stories
MsLiss chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
oh wow i really really hope these two talk i mean what girl likes to hear i want to fuck you from a friend. Not looking like he's offering anything else.
So lets hope this is beer and weed and lowered inhibitaions but lets hope they also get real and honest in a sber setting with each other...potherwise a great way to fuck up a friendship
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »