Reviews for Let Me
Bells. Just Bells chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
LOL, the High School Musical fandom...that cracked me! It seems I need to get back on twitter and follow you guys :)
Great chapter! Loved it! And the end was so sweet, love that he got out of bed to get her and then just laid on top of her to trap her there. Super cute and made me laugh :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Lol, I like their banter back and forth. Very cute. I also think Edward should tell her what he wants :) And also decide that he only wants her to be his! lol I'm enjoying this, thank you for the smiles!
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Gah, I want him to say all the things! I bet she's thinking all the things too!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This looks like it will be fun! :)
So, I don't go to a ton of concerts, so maybe the making a detailed schedule and emailing your friends is common? I just know I have a good friend that does that every year for AthFest (in Athens, GA) and I go with her. I don't have a schedule (she's always educating me on music) so I just go where she goes. I always appreciate how super on top of things she is :)
Cockerspanmom chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Edward the pothead. Funny and I like it.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
He likes her. Can't wait to see where this goes :)
sparklevampFTW chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hey gurl heeeey.

Omg I love playing that game, but I suck at it because you can just poke my back and I freak out.

"Was it bread?" LOL something I would guess.

" I just want her to want me as much as I do her." BABY.

Sex.

LOL OMG. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL FANDOM HAHHAA! Zefron fanfic is the best.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Megggggggggggggggggggggggg, that was fucking HOTTTTTTT. YAY for no DMB! lmao ily
purelyamuse chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Aw, this boy's too stupid to know he's in love. Poor, sad idiot.
purelyamuse chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Yeah yeah yeah. I love his inner turmoil. am I a jerk or do I want her? Hmm. I'm not sure. Hee hee hee. They're sweet, and I love that they're friends.
meepison chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
He really needs to start telling her what he is thinking or they will never get out of the friends with benefits moment they seem to have going.
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love ridiculous boys. And throwing up in a bowling alley is gross!
vivalarye chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
These 2 are so unfy
jarkin33 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
GOD... boys... I love this and I love you and even though Edward is quite obviously taking advantage of the feelings that Bella so apparently has for him I still love him. UGH UGH UGH

but I love the XX and I hate TKL jsyk. I want to shove knives in my ears when I hear them now. LOL

Can't wait for more OH and I adore you and the lovely kim even if she is a dirty liar. :)

xox
jaime
namemeamy chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
If she could hear the way he thinks about her in his head, there's no way she wouldn't be his. If she was really into the other guy, I won't say his name (; she wouldn't be ignoring his calls and she definitely wouldn't be snuggled in Edward's bed. -A
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »