Reviews for Let Me
rclaurel chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Excellent Chapter
Ladii Charmz chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I'm lovin this story do far! Love a pot smokin bella and Edward !
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Very nice - I love how you're letting your readers know more about how Edward feels than he knows himself. And very cool idea giving your chapters time stamps. Adds to the feeling of wasted youth - watching it slip away before you even know what's real. Ahh... I miss my 20's.
amy miles chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I love this... Not just this everything you write... You're definitely in touch with this generation in a way I haven't read in any other fic, down to the music you mention in each chapter. I'm a total music snob and I love when your characters get into debates about it. Anyways, I liked the tension you built up in this chapter from the anticipation of waiting to see if something was going to happen between them and also afterwards, even though you're not in Bella's head, you could feel that awkwardness of "okay, that happened, I guess I should go now, even though I don't want to." It was all great!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
LOL, the High School Musical fandom...that cracked me! It seems I need to get back on twitter and follow you guys :)
Great chapter! Loved it! And the end was so sweet, love that he got out of bed to get her and then just laid on top of her to trap her there. Super cute and made me laugh :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Lol, I like their banter back and forth. Very cute. I also think Edward should tell her what he wants :) And also decide that he only wants her to be his! lol I'm enjoying this, thank you for the smiles!
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Gah, I want him to say all the things! I bet she's thinking all the things too!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This looks like it will be fun! :)
So, I don't go to a ton of concerts, so maybe the making a detailed schedule and emailing your friends is common? I just know I have a good friend that does that every year for AthFest (in Athens, GA) and I go with her. I don't have a schedule (she's always educating me on music) so I just go where she goes. I always appreciate how super on top of things she is :)
Cockerspanmom chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Edward the pothead. Funny and I like it.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
He likes her. Can't wait to see where this goes :)
sparklevampFTW chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hey gurl heeeey.

Omg I love playing that game, but I suck at it because you can just poke my back and I freak out.

"Was it bread?" LOL something I would guess.

" I just want her to want me as much as I do her." BABY.

Sex.

LOL OMG. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL FANDOM HAHHAA! Zefron fanfic is the best.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Megggggggggggggggggggggggg, that was fucking HOTTTTTTT. YAY for no DMB! lmao ily
purelyamuse chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Aw, this boy's too stupid to know he's in love. Poor, sad idiot.
purelyamuse chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Yeah yeah yeah. I love his inner turmoil. am I a jerk or do I want her? Hmm. I'm not sure. Hee hee hee. They're sweet, and I love that they're friends.
meepison chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
He really needs to start telling her what he is thinking or they will never get out of the friends with benefits moment they seem to have going.
1,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »