Reviews for Let Me
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love ridiculous boys. And throwing up in a bowling alley is gross!
vivalarye chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
These 2 are so unfy
jarkin33 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
GOD... boys... I love this and I love you and even though Edward is quite obviously taking advantage of the feelings that Bella so apparently has for him I still love him. UGH UGH UGH

but I love the XX and I hate TKL jsyk. I want to shove knives in my ears when I hear them now. LOL

Can't wait for more OH and I adore you and the lovely kim even if she is a dirty liar. :)

namemeamy chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
If she could hear the way he thinks about her in his head, there's no way she wouldn't be his. If she was really into the other guy, I won't say his name (; she wouldn't be ignoring his calls and she definitely wouldn't be snuggled in Edward's bed. -A
MariahajilE chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
excuse me while i lay down dead. 3
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I really liked this chapter *wink wink*
saharafirefly chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Oh God, how I love your writing. This fic is hot and sexy and fun. The laid back flow, how easy it is to fall in love with these characters because there's no pretense, there's no perfection getting in the way of them just being REAL. Absolutely love it.
christykq chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hmm, it seems to me that Bella has wanted this with Edward for a while and just didn't voice her opinion on things. They need to talk these things through if there is going to be something between them. I hope Edward didn't make his move just because Bella is seeing Ben now. That would be an asshole thing to do and if that's the case then she should walk away from him now before they get too involved, if they aren't already. I hope she's on the pill... j/s.

Great story. Great chapter. Update quickly.
jimemon chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
They are pretty damn adorable
Alicia23 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013 good! Love that chapter! Love this story! Love this Edward!
3062301 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
So so so good, new addiction
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
God! These two make me happy! Hot! Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
FFpassion chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Love this story!
Can't wait to read more, thank you for writing.
takemetobliss chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
No but really - I can't handle how good that was.

I did not expect to get *that* so soon and it was perfect. In my experience, the best kinds of moments like that are the ones that sneak up on you. Especially between friends. And that was just - GAH. Want more.
southernpur-rica chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
It really would be a travesty if you wrote High School Musical ff, lol. They did it! Again i might add. So so so good! Now of only get his head outta his ass and make her his for good. But then that'll make this story end and i don't want it to end. Oh what to think... Awesome chp!
1,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »