Reviews for Let Me
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
thanks for posting...I'm supposed to be doing something else but I saw a new story and I couldn't resist. I'm weak.
I am no music aficionado, but I do find it amusing when people LOVE a band, then drop them when they get widely played, almost offended that they're no longer their special secret.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love this Edward's POV already. :)
IsleEsme1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
jazz is sensitive. lol
carebear309 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Yay for a new story!
mydelirium chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awww no, there's nothing wrong with pop-y songs ;) but I have to agree with Edward, old Kings of Leon are better than new Kings of Leon.

Also, 1 for Arctic Monkeys and Grizzly Bear!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
"...pissing him off has become one of my hobbies. I'm really good at it, too." LOL!
You can be mean to your friends and still like's a rule!
robsten63 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Not gonna lie, I get giddy whenever I see a new story from you! So exciting :) Liking it already, can't wait to read the rest!
Ho Hey Contest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Crace Chawford wants you to know he loved this first chapter, srup!

Also: "I miss the days when I couldn't understand their lyrics." Truer words have never been spoken.

romee79 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Laughing My Ass Off.(see,I took the time to write it all out!)
kreads chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ha this is my life. My strange 22 year old young married life in hipster heaven with hipster friends and local music and all that great stuff. Thanks for writing this.
tetecruz chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I would totally follow Edward to the Grizzly Bear concert. Not only because they're awesome, but well... it's Edward! ) I do love a good music festival; and this story sounds pretty interesting to me already. Thank you for sharing. Love,T
twilly chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Friend's that say "Fuck you" to each other? I'm in!
songster chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
And I already love this. I love ACL. :-) Also love the grouchy banter between these two friends.
tbar1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
love. sarcasm at its best. thank you Edward.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Jasper is a bit immature and emo, isn't he. I remember seeing ACL on tv since the late seventies.

1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »