Reviews for Let Me
jansails chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I've actually been in a simular argument/discussion with friends regarding attending a music festival- only it was the difference between death metalheads & indie/alternative rockers.
I'm the indie/alt, they're the screaming ragers.
jansails/jan2
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Annnnnnnnd...I'm in.

Can't wait!
Katy
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love Austin and love the music scene there - this sounds like big fun already!
SDFanFicChic chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
OMG first of all I am so excited because I think your genius and funny and I've told you before I adore your taste in music. Secondly I'm excited cause I KNOW about the Austin City Limits because one of my favorite bands was there this year Delta Spirit. The website said they hail from Brooklyn but they are actually from San Diego/The OC. Listen to their music my dear if you haven't. There song Bushwick Blues is how some hooch broke Matt Vasquez (lead singer and incredibly yummy's heart). There's a quote I think is sheer poetry "Cause my love is strong and my heart is weak after all" maybe it doesn't look like much there but it is. Or maybe cause of what i bring to it...but I digress. They played another song "Vivian" (written about the lead singers grandmother and grandfather and their love) OMG. It's awesome. Their last album History From Below is one of my favorites ever. Anyhow, listen listen listen. I hope you do. I was waiting all day to read this but I couldn't. But now I did and I'm super hyper. I love emo Jasper. (I have a tendency to like your Jaspers even when they read Zac Efron fanfic. Or maybe cause they read Zac Efron fanfic). I get what Edward means about KOL. They've kinda lost it for me. Anyhow... you probably think I'm mental so I'm out, thank you thank you thankyou. Can't wait till Wed.
cutestkidsmom chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
HA HA HA Fantastic first chapter I can't wait for more!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm in. This sounds like fun. I'm going to Coachella in April, first time I've been. Same thing, three day music festival.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
thanks for posting...I'm supposed to be doing something else but I saw a new story and I couldn't resist. I'm weak.
I am no music aficionado, but I do find it amusing when people LOVE a band, then drop them when they get widely played, almost offended that they're no longer their special secret.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love this Edward's POV already. :)
IsleEsme1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
jazz is sensitive. lol
carebear309 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Yay for a new story!
mydelirium chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awww no, there's nothing wrong with pop-y songs ;) but I have to agree with Edward, old Kings of Leon are better than new Kings of Leon.

Also, 1 for Arctic Monkeys and Grizzly Bear!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
"...pissing him off has become one of my hobbies. I'm really good at it, too." LOL!
You can be mean to your friends and still like them...it's a rule!
robsten63 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Not gonna lie, I get giddy whenever I see a new story from you! So exciting :) Liking it already, can't wait to read the rest!
Ho Hey Contest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Crace Chawford wants you to know he loved this first chapter, srup!

Also: "I miss the days when I couldn't understand their lyrics." Truer words have never been spoken.

ily

XOXO
romee79 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Laughing My Ass Off.(see,I took the time to write it all out!)
1,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »