Reviews for Beloved Karura
Colbie Caprice chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
I loved it :)
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
I love this story. Even if I'm feeling awful, it can ease my pain and make me feel better.
XxcandichanxX chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Omaigawd the feels! Im excited for the next chapter and not at the same time 1 reason I know it'll make me cry. I hope you continue this story :D! See you next chapter
sandydragon chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
This was so touching that I almost started crying.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful. I love how Hirohiko comes to the realization that he's not his father, naturally and gently.
JLBB chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Now that he's Kazekage he will have to deal more with his father again, won't he? It's a good thing that he has Karura to help him with the huge resposibility that comes with being Kazekage. He will need her considering all the stress that should come with the job.
sandydragon chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
You did a great job of making this a very solemn chapter. I'm glad you kept it short too. That made it even more effective.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Eeeeek. Awesome, because we never get to see this moment at any points in canon - someone actually becoming a Kage - and terrible because he comes to depend on her so much for his stability, and then she gets taken away. o.o
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
*falls over* Squee. The best chapter ever. The wedding! *shiny eyes* Oh, this was brilliant. I love how you capture the small moments within the bigger context of what's going on.
sandydragon chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
It's amazing how something so simple can have such a powerful impact. That wedding ceremony was especially well done. That little ritual was a nice touch.
JLBB chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Karura proposed to him?! Great God that was just awesome! And the ring sounds interesting too, certainly not your ordinary engagement ring.
SpunkyPaperAngel chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
HAHAHA! This is super sweet! I get cute overdoses reading it XD Keep it up!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I laughed so much at Karura proposing to him because he was being 'slow'. It's so funny. Karura is definitely in charge. _; Which makes it all sadder when she dies. No wonder he's crushed. She breezes in, takes over his life in the best kind of way, and then unexpectedly...gone. x.x Ouch...my heart. *falls over*
sandydragon chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
This was really sweet. That sounds like a cool ring. I just might look it up in a minute. Now it won't be long before we get to the wedding. I wonder when Hirohiko is going to become kazekage in this.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2013