Reviews for You'll Always be Mine
thepurpleseal chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Okay, I'm not one to usually review... But holy shit. I totally did not see that ending coming...
This is beautiful and wonderful and I've had so many "moe" moments fangirling over this. Now I'm sorry have to go read the sequel /now/!
But free chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Please add the next chapter since I want o know their reactions.
exclusivestreetflow chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Amazing fanfic..I went through it in one sitting, and I have exams to study for! Brilliant! One of the best usui x misaki fanfics out there. Please keep updating.
Iname Kohaki chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Oooooooo. Stuff's about to get real!
LEERIN chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
I LOVED YOUR STORY. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
BUT JACKIE BROOKLYN IS NOT A GOOD NAME FOR SUCH A GOOD NAME AS MISAKI AYUZAWA. EXCEPT THAT IT WAS MIND BLOWING...
Alex chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Whaaaatttt? That's a cliff-hanger! You don't end a story like that! You better update the sequel soon. Loved the cute idea and I want to know what happens. But if Misaki's name is changed to Jackie Brooklyn... Isn't Usui calling off his engagement with her? I'm soo confused. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
Why you just cut it in the most imfortand part...it's a kind of disappointed..
nhot05 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Pooh..that's hurt..be crafull next time..about your story there's a lille error but its very nice story..keep going OK.
nhot04 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
What I didn't understand at all...what's the boy plan?
misakiorimura chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
This is soooooo romantic,. Love it so much
Moe moe moe moe moe xD
misakiorimura chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
The first chapter is so romantic
ace chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Omfg u have to continue ,cliffhangers omg good plot omg! That last sentence ...I'll be waiting for your new chapter! !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
You gotta continue! !
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Keep updating I encourage u!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014