Reviews for You'll Always be Mine
Silverlily95429 chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
So cute! It seems like fate that they keep getting stuck with other people's children.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Nice
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2017
Love the ending..thought they would meet after years..hey are u planning to update few more chapters as I look forward to it
Dina chapter 20 . 1/6/2017
Holy shit, she was Jackie brooklyn this entire time thats crazy omg you should make one more chapter it would be amazing im so surprised right now and wow your stories are amazing!
meepss501 chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
Haha I LOVE IT! Whats gonna happen next!? Please Please Please (with lovely delicious cherries on top) update soon! Cant wait to read more...
Animelover chapter 20 . 6/24/2016
Amazing! The ending was just WHAT! .. First i was like.. ''Is this really the last chapter! Nothing going right..''.. But then..''Hahaha!''.. Just loved it! Really look forward for more stories frm u!
Bravo chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
Well played, well played SapphireBlueRose. All I did was clap at the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2016
off
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
awsome
Sakura Tamako chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Awesome story! Never expected the ending. It was a surprise but that's what I like about your style of writing. Keep writing. Waiting for more stories from you!
alia malik chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
I think that it's a very good fanfifanfition but I think that you should have written a little more so that it should have had a more clear view of what happened nxt
aqsa.shahanii.123 chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
update please_::
kingrocker chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
Ahahahahahaha ha! dude This is just ...I just ...man hahaha I am probably the first Reviewer to do this and we'll Usually people Review after they read the whole thing but I laughed so Fing hard that I reviewed after read the first 5 lines man hahaha your a naturel