Reviews for Parenthood
LaceNLeather24 chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
This is my second time reading all of the stories and I absolutely adore them! You are a great writer and I hope to read new stories from you one day. These stories have warmed my heart so much because they did go through so much to be together.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Finally they get it right, I'm happy that Peter helped Elliot out but I am still mad that Olivia kept him in her life after their "friendship". Other then that, loved the story. Thanks for posting.
NickandLiv chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Ok, so now i love Peter.
NickandLiv chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Olivia needs to get rid of Peter. She's being foolish. If she needs someone to talk to, she has Casey. Do you still need Atlantis?
Thura Nightingale chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
such a sweet story, the writing was very good and yes have to admit, I was very happy they got together as well. Keep it up :)
Paula100 chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
That was a great job. Excellent story.
Glad that Elliot and Liv could understand and that their love overcame any problems.
Thank you! :)
I await your next story.
svufan112 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Sooo happy El and LIv ended this together, the way they belong. Even though I didn't always agree with or like aspects of your story..Peter... you never disappoint! I love your writing and hope to see more stories from you in the future, as you are a true talent. Thanks for sharing!
TV Angel 711 chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
I love the ending! This was a wonderful story! You are a great writer! I can't wait to see what you have planned next. That is if you have anything else in mind.
aschardein chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Wow! That's a lot to take in all at once. I hurt for Elliot. I'm on the edge of my seat and can't take my eyes off the screen. Praying that the next chapter finds Olivia and their children pulling through. You are an amazingly talented writer.
FayeVDM chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
I think this was a great ending. I really enjoyed reading this series. You're a wonderful writer.
I hope you'll have another story up soon! Faye :)
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
I loved this chapter! I'm do glad everybody is home & happy. This is one of my favorite stories! I'm sad to see it end. I seen you had updated and totally let my dinner get cold. Lol. I hope we get more fics from you in the future! 333
svufan112 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Great chapter! So glad Lizzie and Liv finally cleared the air, poor Elliot is running himself ragged hopefully this will help Liv trust in his love for her a little more. I cant wait to read next chapter.
Eliguis chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
I'm glad that Olivia and Elliot seem to be on the mend. She is so thoughtful and considerate of him. So happy she and Lizzy had a heart to heart. Loving this!
foreverahleesha chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Great
TV Angel 711 chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more! Question though... why is this chapter say 16, but you call it 17, and last chapter is 15? Was it just a typo or am I missing a chapter? You are a great writer!