Reviews for Number
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Dawwwww that was really cute.(:
xoxo klaroline chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
very good you should do more
ClaireBearR5 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Cute. This is adorable. Awesome job.
Auslly forever chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Your story is awesome it reminds me of my crush
I just. FEELS chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This is THE BEST fanfiction I've ever read.
bambiliz100 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
demigoddesses chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Oh my goodness. It's adorable. The ending is adorable. And the rest of the fic, gaaahhh!
Great work!
CDCxoxKNIGHT18 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Omg i love the last lines, i can just imagine the moment. So Beautiful. chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Beautiful. This was so beautiful, especially the ending.
I like it when Austin and Kira break up, he doesn't feel guilty nor he regrets it, but he also doesn't want to hurt her and still has this tiny little part of his heart, this very tiny little part, that cares about her. I don't know, I just like it..
I think this is my favorite part, the one where you always make Austin freak out silently in his mind because if his "teenage hormones" around/because of Ally. When doing his math homework, eating lunch, and also in all your previous stories. Like, it's perfect, seeing Austin trying REALLY hard to contain himself and having this small talk with himself about how he souldn't think about that or do it.. It's adorable.
And you just did it again, not that I'm complaining. I had no idea they kissed, until the line "You kissed me." and same thing goes for the second thing. How do you do it? It's pretty amazing, actually. It's a good change. I like it.
You have no idea how much I loved the ending. They kissed, but they didn't get together, and I love it, because this line over here "Because his touch can say more than he ever can." basically says everything.

Well done :)
JasmineLief chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
oh my god I love this so much that I can't handle it :D I would really like an update, you're an amazing writer!
sunshannieshipperheart chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
You did a great job with this Two-Shot! I haven't got any words, it's just too wonderful...
abiecat chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I love it! Amazing! Great two-shot! I loved it how when he and Kira broke up, he wasn't sad, but Ally hugged him to try and comfort him, and you wrote this: "Her arms wrap around him, in what must be a motion to comfort him. He doesn't need to be doesn't stop him from clinging on for dear life."
I absolutely loooove that line!
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cute :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Plz update!
SparkleChan69 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Is this based on the major Auslly moments in the show? Because the last one confuses me...the way you act when you're high v