Reviews for Healing
FangirlingFanatic chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Aw! Very very good, cute, and realistic!
Darren86 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Very nice story. I love sick! Blaine, hes acutie pie.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was awesome
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like this! (I read this on Tumblr, I'm fairly sure, but I wanted to leave a proper review). It's so nice to see Kurt taking care of Blaine, and I really loved that you worked in the rebuilding of their relationship as well. They aren't on totally solid footing, here; they're still learning how to trust each other again, learning how to be around each other again, and so there's some hesitation and some boundary negotiation on both sides, but still a great deal of love.

I also loved this little moments when Santana showed herself. I think it's going to be delightful adding her to the loft in Bushwick. :)
Eponime chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was a fantastic idea. :)
I can completely understand why Kurt would be so scared of losing people. It makes perfect sense.
Santana living with them is absolutely brilliant. She would be so good; her 'tough love' is extremely valuable, and her personality will make what follows VERY interesting, I'm sure. It should be fantastic; I can't wait to see it. :) (yeah, I haven't watched 'I Do' yet *sob*. So I'll wait until I have to read your latest stories)
Incredible writing once again. :)
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Adorbs!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is what SHOULD have happened in that episode. Or, you know, Blaine could have at least called out for Kurt in his sleep while Tina rubbed his chest. Because he has SO not moved on from Kurt. the multiple pictures of him in his locker and bedroom is proof of that.
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was beautiful. Amazing writing!
lchlava chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Beautiful :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
aww..love it...
Beccas901 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Really nice seeing Kurt care so much and understanding why. Would like more like this, very enjoyable read thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013