Reviews for As Brittle As Glass
SoVeryAverageMe chapter 13 . 11/6
I really like the plot of this story. I think it's a really interesting idea to have everyone ban together and try to con Neal into being himself again. I think it also does some really great work at reflecting what makes a relationship work and what makes one strong. Nice job!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
Gran historia
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
It was a really good story. Thank you!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I loved this so much!3 I really enjoyed the ending. I thought you did a fantastic job with this. The recycling idea was adorable. I also loved the idea of the Burke's house being his favorite place rather than his apartment or the Cote d'Azur. Really sweet!:) I'd love to see a continuation to revisit Peter and Neal and see how they resolved their issues. This was so much fun to read. Really enjoyed this! 3
Leonore09 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I don't know if I posted a review before this. I liked the story because it showed Neal angry and his resentment at Peter. Most stories have Neal forgive anything that Peter does no matter how much it damages Neal. Peter's constant joking about prison have been insulting and overdone. Neal is never able to be treated other than a con man and a thief. Petr has done the same as Neal a good portion of the time but it is OK when he does it because he is a FBI agent.

So this has been a refreshing change.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Hahaa promise #2..always awesome! :)) I was going to keep reading anyway of course but still yayy..lol! Loving this! 3
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Haha i know right! Jeff i did not see that coming lol! But this chapter was fantastic. It just keeps getting more and more interesting. Omgg this con is such an awesome idea! :))
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Love loving this! The sheriff star..Omgg I was freaking out! That's adorable! :)) So sweet! 3 Such an awesome idea! This story is so great.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I'm loving this so much! Poor Neal! His thoughts were so descriptive and spot on. Hope he tells Peter how he really feels3 This is so great! :))
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is so amazing! Really creative idea! I loved all the quotes. You really picked such incredible ones that fit really well with the story:) Can't wait to read more! :D
wotumba1 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
loved the story!
sofi10 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
after having read whole story I have to say I charm

I'm sad to see the end but thanks for this excellent finc
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I'm sad to see this great fan fic come to an end but excited to see what the author has in mind next! Bittersweet!
neal4grissom chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
thank you for the story. it was great.
caseylf123 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I'm sorry to see this story end. What an emotional roller coaster it was. It was one of those stories that sticks in your mind and you actually feel affected as the story progressed and the characters suffered. You really brought it alive. That's the mark of an excellent writer. I loved the ending. Nice job! Hope to read more from you soon. Take care and may God bless.