Reviews for Stained Blossom
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 12 . 7/27
You can't leave us here! I going to die if I don't know what happens to Byakuya. Don't abandon this story! Please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
AkiraNatsume chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
More chapters please? That was so much romance and angst. I love it.
Walkure chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
argg! and bow that i'm finished re-reading...

can you please update? pretty please?

poke poke

poke

poke
BunnyHopster26 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
I forgot all about this story! Ugh an aizen mpreg!? This MUST be updated for aizen month seriously, I'm interested to see how this story plays out.
kyuumihaira chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
OMG! Please continue! What is going to happen! SQUEEEE!
Chunderima23 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Moaaarrrr
Walkure Leuad chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Agg you devil to leave this in such a cliffhanger!

OMG. this was an expected solution, even though I had a huge hint about where it was heading.

Update soon.

And jeez thanks. It's 1:12 am and here I am reading and I have to wake up at 6. Bad starfire, bad.
Walkure Leuad chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
The whole lot of them council deserves to be wiped out. Grrrr
Walkure Leuad chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Who in their right kinds would overlook such red hotness.
Walkure Leuad chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Aizen bitterness now is going to back fire big time later.
Firebirdever chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
God...Aizen Sousuke carrying...that a first :) cant wait to see the badass leader of the hollow will manage with a baby inside him
geecee chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
o_o... At first, I was worry at the mention of surrogate, I...don't want any third person between Aizen and Bya in this story T_T
Then...Aizen carry it. O_o ...o...okay, I ever think that sooner or later you'll try with a preg Aizen. I think... I can cope better than using a surrogate.
Please, please, please...don't make Aizen cute *scream in horror* (I don't think you would, haha... Yes, yes, I read your note in the end, but stilll... o_o;;;), or the other things I usually like when Byakuya is pregnant. Yes Starfire, I am scared here. Sorry for... this... review. Feel free to shoot me x_x
crazyfan42 chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Perfect! Mpreg Sousuke is perfect! I normally don't like Aizen/Bya, but this story has always had my attention and with a pregnant Sousuke-! alsdkhawidhjk! I am so excited for this! -
WinterStorm03 chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Wow...I certainly wasn't expecting that! You left me speechless Starfire, now I'm DYING to know what will happen next! Update soon :3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »