Reviews for The Benefits of Revenge
Angelwells chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
ron always was an idiot. and what a way to get sprung lol. i cant wait to find out what she tells ginny :D

Angel :D
CameronSister chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I just read this brilliant fic... A good idea having the potions' teacher poisoned... Waiting the next
bournespeed chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
A great, fun story. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Cool!
Airi chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Is she gonna tell Ginny the truth? Holy... I'm getting excited about this. I just hope she won't turn her back on Hermione. :(

Thank you for updating fast...
worrywart chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Ginny's one line at the end was great..."that probably won't help." You can just see her tripping over her feet in surprise and then seamlessly saying the line.
frog8590 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Awesome awesome. Here comes the good stuff :o) well, more good stuff.
Moi chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Such a mess they are in, especially if the testing of the cookies turn out negative . . . unless they also tested the little crumbs at the bottom of the tin and if there are traces of the potion on neighbouring cookies. Amortentia is a fluid after all and I doubt Lavender thought of casting a drying charm on it before placing it back. Then there is Ginny who could testify for Hermione's unusual behaviour when she rushed through the common room and out the portrait hole.
*grimace* Shouldn't Hermione and Professor Snape think about contraception? They'll be in for a gruesome few minutes/hours/days once they realize they forgot. Researching the quick solution, a charm, might be too conspicious. And brewing potions takes time.
Oh dear, it won't be long now until word will have reached Harry and Ron.
In the end, I wonder what will happen to Pansy, Lavender and Blaise.
On that note, wasn't Lavender attacked by a werewolf during the battle? That must have left scars, like the ones Bill had. Or if it was the full moon (can't remember), was she bitten, i.e. is she a werewolf now?
Great idea for a plot! :)
Moi
RiverWitch8616 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This is super amazing... I love it… absolutely love it. Please hurry up with the next chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Rachel6891 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I love it hurry and update again i cant get enough of this story the chapter was long but i felt like it was so short please hurry and update.
use2b2t2 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Liking so far. I can't wait for the fury of revenge to rain down
elfomatic chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
I'm really enjoying this! I hope you plan on keeping the story going for a while yet. I hope it will be a long story. There's so much that you could do with it, it would be a shame if it wrapped up soon because it is very good!
Angelwells chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
he he cant wait for the next chapter, these two are going to cave like a house of cards :D

Angel :D
ScentofSpringRain chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Poor Hermione! I like how you're going back and forth between characters to show how each off them are reacting to the situation!
TakersSoulMate chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Fantastic! Can't wait for more.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »