Reviews for The Benefits of Revenge
RiverWitch8616 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This is super amazing... I love it… absolutely love it. Please hurry up with the next chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Rachel6891 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I love it hurry and update again i cant get enough of this story the chapter was long but i felt like it was so short please hurry and update.
use2b2t2 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Liking so far. I can't wait for the fury of revenge to rain down
elfomatic chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
I'm really enjoying this! I hope you plan on keeping the story going for a while yet. I hope it will be a long story. There's so much that you could do with it, it would be a shame if it wrapped up soon because it is very good!
Angelwells chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
he he cant wait for the next chapter, these two are going to cave like a house of cards :D

Angel :D
ScentofSpringRain chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Poor Hermione! I like how you're going back and forth between characters to show how each off them are reacting to the situation!
TakersSoulMate chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Fantastic! Can't wait for more.
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
uhuhohh! dramaaaa but damn so good lol
RoseT chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I am seriously in love with this story! Keep it coming :)
Angelwells chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
awesome chapter cant wait for more. :D

Angel :D

oh btw did they for get to cast a conception chapter - or is it just assumed that they did? will there be a little snape on the way?
Karli chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I love them! and i love this story! cant wait for more.
ScentofSpringRain chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Yayyyyyyyy another update! Can't wait to find out how the rest of the students react. I really like how you've written Snape's character and thoughts-very believable!
Midnight Lilly chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Hopefully she is on birth control
guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Please update soon.
Airi chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Sorry. I was feeling too lazy to log in..
I don't understand why you're not getting a lot of reviews from this fic. This is so awesome and new... I've read a lot of stories of this pair so I do know and can attest that this plot has never been overly used.. Quite new and interesting if you ask me. Please update soon! Thank you
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »