Reviews for His Secrets Have Secrets
FleurSuoh chapter 1 . 3/11
I loved this! It was great to read!
Mossystar102 chapter 1 . 1/25
You should... make a sequel
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 1/18
I just read this again, then wanted to follow it again, than i realized Ivealready done this.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/11
Ret-Con City there, babe! But, okay. I'll let it be. Your presentation saved it.
alias093001 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Why did I only JUST find this story? This was awesome, a perfect blend of the Avengers and the Incredibles. Samuel L. Jackson would be proud.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I wondered why there weren't that many crossovers of Avengers and the Incredibles. I mean, it's a good match!

I loved this , oh my goodness. Very good job!
SherlockAvenger chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haha! Oh,this story...awesome. Just..awesome.
Queen Victorius chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I thought that was pretty clever, for Nick Fury to once have been Frozone. I also realized that their voices were the exact same thing. I thought that was pretty cool. That was a good story. I hope you make more stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
[After seeing a giant robot storming downtown, Lucius opens his secret closet, only to find that his super suit is missing.]
"Honey?"
"What?"
"Where's my supa' suit?"
"What!?"
"WHERE. IS. MY. SUPER. SUIT!?"
"I uh, put it away."
[A helicopter gets shot down, spiraling into a skyscraper, causing an explosion.]
"Where!?"
"Why do you NEED it!?"
"I NEED it!"
"Uh-uh, don't you go runnin' off, doin' no daring-do! We've been plannin' this dinner for two months!"
"The public is in danger!"
"My EVENING'S in danger!"
"YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS, WOMAN! We are talking about the greater good!"
"Greater good? I am your WIFE! I am the 'greatest GOOD' you are EVER gonna get!"
[Lucius facepalms.]
HinataDelDesiertoUchija chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh LOVE! jajajaja at fisrt I was like "okk that was random" adn then I looked up Frozone's voice actor adn it all made sense... great job!
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hehehe, this was great. ) I could just picture Fury standing there smirking at what Stark said while remembering his super days. Though it would of been interesting to see this story expanded, like having him freeze something or have Bob blow his cover. Maybe have Stark find a video of the Incredible timeline, Fury fighting bad as Frozone. Oh, the possibilities! Thanks for writing!
Bravo chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Amazing! I love this! That is awesome that the same guy plays both! :) You're right, more people should write for this catagory! This was really good. Good Luck!
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is a very interesting idea. I especially like the part towards the end about the chill in the air when he gets angry. It makes sense. :)
Thee Curlyque chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is absolutely remarkable.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Like own fanfiction just means that what wtitten is the idea as seen in head.