Reviews for His Secrets Have Secrets
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 1 . 8/24
YAY! I really like this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more one-shots!
RAB Crookshanks chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I need to hear a conversation between Coulson and Fury based off the one between Frozone and his wife in the movie. Fury wonders where his Avengers are while Coulson worries about his Captain America marathon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This works! It's plausible.
FleurSuoh chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I loved this! It was great to read!
The.Convergeance.Is.Ragnarok chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
You should... make a sequel
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I just read this again, then wanted to follow it again, than i realized Ivealready done this.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ret-Con City there, babe! But, okay. I'll let it be. Your presentation saved it.
alias093001 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Why did I only JUST find this story? This was awesome, a perfect blend of the Avengers and the Incredibles. Samuel L. Jackson would be proud.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I wondered why there weren't that many crossovers of Avengers and the Incredibles. I mean, it's a good match!

I loved this , oh my goodness. Very good job!
SherlockAvenger chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haha! Oh,this story...awesome. Just..awesome.
Queen Victorius chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I thought that was pretty clever, for Nick Fury to once have been Frozone. I also realized that their voices were the exact same thing. I thought that was pretty cool. That was a good story. I hope you make more stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
[After seeing a giant robot storming downtown, Lucius opens his secret closet, only to find that his super suit is missing.]
"Where's my supa' suit?"
"I uh, put it away."
[A helicopter gets shot down, spiraling into a skyscraper, causing an explosion.]
"Why do you NEED it!?"
"I NEED it!"
"Uh-uh, don't you go runnin' off, doin' no daring-do! We've been plannin' this dinner for two months!"
"The public is in danger!"
"My EVENING'S in danger!"
"YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS, WOMAN! We are talking about the greater good!"
"Greater good? I am your WIFE! I am the 'greatest GOOD' you are EVER gonna get!"
[Lucius facepalms.]
HinataDelDesiertoUchija chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh LOVE! jajajaja at fisrt I was like "okk that was random" adn then I looked up Frozone's voice actor adn it all made sense... great job!
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hehehe, this was great. ) I could just picture Fury standing there smirking at what Stark said while remembering his super days. Though it would of been interesting to see this story expanded, like having him freeze something or have Bob blow his cover. Maybe have Stark find a video of the Incredible timeline, Fury fighting bad as Frozone. Oh, the possibilities! Thanks for writing!