Reviews for Stepping Stones
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lovely! I wish we would actually see this in the vlogs. It would be super cute.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awwww. And he did get the girl. And it wasn't easy. So he has reason to be proud of his accomplishment.
letthesongtakeflight chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh that is so cute, I love it!
And your les mis reference has be fangirling! :D
lelasing8 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A HAT FUUUULLL OF LUUUUUUVVVV. A HAT FUUULL OF YOUUUU!

Its happening. Just wait...
Loved it soooooo much!
summerful21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Aww...you're right, hat was totally fluffy, but it was still interesting and funny and somewhat original. I love your Lizzie narration voice, it's perfect.
quincy chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
aww, so sweet! thanks for the pick-me-up :)
irony882 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is such a sweet story. I love the idea of the hats and the metaphors for their love. And yet am not at all surprised at knitting as being one of of Lizzie's hobbies. It's just so her! :)
millernumber1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Lovely. Full of details and emotions - I love the backstory bits, and the hopes of the future, and the voices. :)
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE OMG. I love it. i really needed some fluff, this fit the bill. Also, now I keep imagining Lizzie's angry reaction to the "Dear Lizzie" video being because Lydia took the mick of knitting.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh, I hat this! Man, I just thought about auto-correct turning that into "hate" because "hat" isn't a verb. Thank goodness auto-correct is not that syntactically advanced! So, if someone ever sends you a message saying they hate your work, just understand that they really meant to say, "I hat your work!"
Jobo78 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Ah lovely! And something I could picture them doing.

PS thank you! I read one of your previous Lizzie Bennet Diaries stories and enjoyed it, so I went to see what the Diaries were all about. Now I LOVE it! So thank you for introducing me to them. What would my life be like now without the Monday and Thursday updates!
Whosepride chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
So adorable! I hat it!
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So adorable! And as a over of all things yarn, especially lovable!
Jana118 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Cuuuuute!
armsoftheocean chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
(not logged in because I'm on my phone) that was wonderful! I love finding cute fluffy established relationship fics :) hope to see some more from you later!