Reviews for All You Need is Family
god of all chapter 27 . 5/15
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
K1P1 chapter 27 . 5/2
I am loving this story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 27 . 4/4
NO... not complete! Not complete at all. Not even to set up a sequel. :( Is there more?
Why would you list this as complete? It is entertaining. Not really logical in how you have introduced the differing story's. But entertaining just the same. Thanks for sharing what you have here.
:( May I please have some more?
serenityselena chapter 27 . 3/28
interesting chapter...
looking forward to reading more :)
god of all chapter 26 . 3/24
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/1/2016
It is a wonderful story so far, the problem being that it has been nearly 4 years since you posted this and you never fixed CH 26 despite all the reviews. Either you don't care or you don't read reviews...
Guest chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
This chapter is CH. 25 again, and the next chapter it seems that I missed something.
Fyreheart chapter 18 . 8/15/2016
I enjoyed the concept of the Olympians coming to Hogwarts and was OK with kidnapped demi-gods. It would have been better with more character development, but the sheer number of personalities introduced made that impossible.

Introducing the Cullens to the story added too many characters for the reader to keep straight, much less former an emotional attachment to those individuals.

Great concept, but too hard staying involved with so many characters and relationships, so I will have to bow out. Best wishes to you!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/8/2016
repeat of chapter 25
loveprass chapter 39 . 3/16/2016
Again author to without this chapter was doubled in the same chapter.
loveprass chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
I would just like to let you know, author to author that this chapter and the last one are identical. I had wanted to let you know as to help you out
AstralGemini chapter 52 . 1/20/2016
love this story
shadowcolt7051 chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
How did albus get out of the rope?
serenityselena chapter 52 . 10/13/2014
awesome story... I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end :)
emthereble chapter 52 . 10/5/2014