Reviews for All You Need is Family
Fyreheart chapter 18 . 8/15
I enjoyed the concept of the Olympians coming to Hogwarts and was OK with kidnapped demi-gods. It would have been better with more character development, but the sheer number of personalities introduced made that impossible.

Introducing the Cullens to the story added too many characters for the reader to keep straight, much less former an emotional attachment to those individuals.

Great concept, but too hard staying involved with so many characters and relationships, so I will have to bow out. Best wishes to you!
repeat of chapter 25
loveprass chapter 39 . 3/16
Again author to without this chapter was doubled in the same chapter.
loveprass chapter 27 . 3/16
I would just like to let you know, author to author that this chapter and the last one are identical. I had wanted to let you know as to help you out
AstralGemini chapter 52 . 1/20
love this story
shadowcolt7051 chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
How did albus get out of the rope?
serenityselena chapter 52 . 10/13/2014
awesome story... I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end :)
emthereble chapter 52 . 10/5/2014
loved this fanfic !
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
arabellalynn chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
this story is missing a chapter. ch. 25 vampires and plans is repeated.
K1P1 chapter 52 . 12/19/2013
I would love to read a sequel to this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I keep thinking that its talking about percy weasley when it says percy
Satan'sPixie chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
Umm...I think you missed a chapter, this one's identical to the previous one so I think I've missed part of the story. Loving it though!
AnimeBook's chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
So if I have this straight Harry's immediate blood family is... Starting with his father is Mars and his mother is Bella and his two older brothers are Remus and Sirius which would be the twins? And the triplets are Nikko, Harry and Draco. Is that right? And now you have the cullen's in here as... Godparents? WOW! Harry's family tree keeps getting weirder and weirder, but I must say there's not many Harry/mione stories that I've read and light, so good job
Penny is wise chapter 52 . 7/6/2013
Awesome story, glad everything worked out for the good guys. You never put the scene where Luna meets her mother again. And you skipped a whole chapter around 26 I think.