Reviews for Sanctuary
Aviantei chapter 25 . 6/13
I am twenty years late in dropping my review on this, considering I read it months ago, but yes! It’s always a delight to see you posting, and I’ll never say no to more Sanctuary content.

This little future chapter was a delight to see everyone again in this AU having a good time. Super wholesome content; thank you for for the good food.

In general, I hope you’re doing well and that life has been good. Whenever you’re able to post again, know that I’ll be excited to read it~.

Looking forward to your potential T-Sauce showing,
-Avi
amazingakita chapter 25 . 12/30/2020
it's been so long since i've read this but now with everything going on now I have to reread this

I super enjoyed this chapter tho!
artfully chapter 6 . 5/10/2019
just like Pokemon with Mew the Pokemon and Mewtwo, Mew the cat and Nimew
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2019
Yoshiya's dad is kind of like Laguna, except a total douche.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2019
OH MY GOSH WHAT YOU DID WITH JOSHUA AND YOSHIYA IS AWESOME!
Sorry about that. But it is cool!
artfully chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
its good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
Neku: Just get a gun and shoot me.
Joshua: Coming right up!
Solphage chapter 24 . 11/4/2018
This is one of the better fanfics i've read, in a while; half 'greats on writing awesomely', and half 'curse you for inspiring me to stay up until 447 am'
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 24 . 12/9/2017
Love the KH reference! I really hope they visit Shibuya. Sora promised he would.

Oh yeah, there are rumors of TWEWY 2 being developed for the Switch!

Did Joshua’s mother ever recover?
Rendal Tumar chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I have to say this has got to be one of the best stories for this fandom. I love what you've done withthe characters and the story.
CureCaligraphy chapter 10 . 5/20/2017
*almost dies* out of character neku lines are the best
KaisakiTokura chapter 24 . 5/1/2017
am so fan of KH! I like your KH refence...
Dang it I'm an idiot. Of course the uncle's Hanekoma. I've been wondering for a while now when he'd show up. And here he's been the uncle the entire time.
Jdphobe chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
I really loved this fic! I'm not a huge Fanfiction person, but I found out about this through TV Tropes, and I really ended up loving it. So much, that I managed to read it in 2 nights. I managed to read such a long fic in 2 nights, and I don't even like Fanfiction that much! That's a real accomplishment! Kudos to you! I'm also not a huge fan of the whole High School AU thing, but this was, once again, and exception. Because instead of focusing on all the boring dreary parts of high school and that crap, you managed to keep a compelling plot, and the parts with Shiki especially kept me enticed.

When it looked like Shiki was going to die for good, I actually started crying (And at 2AM in the morning none the less). It's hard to get my crying over fictional things (The last thing I cried over was the ending of TWEWY when I beat it a few months ago). But the scene was just handed so well, and I felt so bad for Neku and Shiki and everyone. ;u;

I also really loved the ending. It made me feel warm and happy inside. And right before I got dragged off to bed too, so it was a really nice thing to fall asleep dwelling on. I really like this fic. Good job.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
My reaction: the heck?! Should have expected this...
But, this is awesome. AWESOME. No spelling mistakes as of yet, and the flow is good too.