Reviews for Sanctuary
MewsEclipse chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
No. *punch* Damn. *punch* You. *punch* Why'd. *punch* You. *punch* FINISH IT *punch* *get's shot*
Well, while Zek is unconscious on the floor, *nudges limp body* I'll review on behalf of her. Ahem. Basically, she says to tell you that since you wrote a monster of a chapter, she'll give a monster of a review in return. *starts reading from paper*
Looks like Shiki finally got her memories back, and with twister no less. I... Kind of had to sing along to that bit. (Take a bow to the moon... Bow WOW to the moon) Joshua's a prick, Beat is overprotective, Rhyme is surprisingly innocent (or us she!) and NeShiki is off the charts. Ehh... Sanctuary is a good song huh? Personally I like the opening version of 358/2 Days one, rather than the ending version. And you like Viva la Vida! I'm quite surprised that you didn't sneak in a Jesse David Corti joke. But your soul mate pun was groan-worthy. You included o-makes!
Huh. Rhyme and Shuto? That's a new one, and Beat/Ai/Mick is interesting. Since you have more chapters in the works, I feel like you're guilt-tripping me into writing...
*keeps paper* That's about it from Zek, though she also mentions that she wants to say more, but can't really remember... The fool. Hmm... A happy new year then.
Omega out.
ElementLegend chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Good grief, the FEELS! Yes! I am so satisfied with this ending, and I really like how Shiki gets her memories back. I happen to love Twister, so...And the extras involving Beat and Rhyme were HILARIOUS! Oh, but there was one part where you said "Josha" instead of "Joshua", and there should have been a comma before that. Other than that, this chapter is perfect! I can't wait for the "Sanctuary Secret Reports"! I'll be looking forward to that AU TWEWY fan fic!

Love,

Element
AnotherLifeStory21 chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
And so ends a glorious story, I'm actually sad to see it go, I haven't reviewed until now because I usually only review at the end of a story, and to summarize:

The characterization was great and I loved the OC's you threw in, everyone had a purpose and fulfilled perfectly.

The story and grand, drama, romance and action all done very well with great twists that left me wanting more every time.

Grammar and spelling wise I can't say I've noticed any errors, oh and I would like to personally say THANK YOU for NOT having more than one character speak per paragraph, it drives me insane.

Rating: 10/10, I honestly can't think of anything I didn't really like about this story, and mind you that's coming from a hard to please cynic, it has everything I came for and much more.

Also, about this originally planned to be a Kingdom Hearts fic, I noticed that you've never actually written a KH fic before, so could you please write one? I would love to see your take at writing as I'm sure it would be a real treat.

With much respect, Warlord13.
a paper flower chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Great chapter!

I need to post this on behalf of my other review.

I WAS WRONG. THERE'S MORE! IT'S NOT THE END.

Okay, I'm good now.
a paper flower chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This...is an acceptable end, I suppose.

Who am I kidding? YOU JUST MADE ME SQUEAL LIKE THE TEENAGE GIRL I AM FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES!

It's kinda sad when I saw all these emails that I had, but then I noticed the new chapter, and nearly dropped my ipad in my haste to open the darn email! It's crazy!

Your Omakes had me laughing for the longest time. And Joshua. No one understands how much I love Joshua. It's a different kind of love. For Neku, I have this I'm-a-16-year-old-girl-with-a-huge-crush-on-a-freakin-orange-haired-video-game-character-but-who-the-hell-cares? type of love, but Joshua...it's hard to explain. Even for an AU fic, you do Joshua sooo well.

Neshiki. NESHIKI. My life is now complete. I was jumping and bounding around the room. I was so happy. SHE GOT HER MEMORIES BACK. AND JOSHUA, RHYME, AND BEAT RUINED THE MOMENT. But, there was a moment, so I'm all good.

Nimew I love Nimew. I want a cat like Nimew. My cats aren't like Nimew. Next time I get a cat, I'm gonna name it Nimew. Not kidding. I'm being completely serious.

Even though it took me a while to discover this particular chain of the cafe, I'm so happy I did. This cafe is beyond outstanding.

...I love Uncle H. I think I mentioned this before, but Neku's dad (what I know of him), Beat's dad, and Joshua's dad remind me of Shigure, Hatori, and Ayame from Fruits Basket. Just a thought.

Great, now I have Sanctuary stuck in my head. "In you and I, there's a new laaaaaaaaaaaaand"

I can't put everything I want to say into this, but I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE END! Can you do me a favor?

WRITE. A. SEQUEL.

Write one just for this story. Please. I'm begging you!

Okay, so ends the longest review I think I've ever written. I really can't believe it's over. This story was just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Favorites. Definitely.

Love ya, Dina! .
The Professor of time chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
OHMYGOD I BLOODY LOVE IT! Yay! He finally kissed her and she loves him and YAAAAAAAYYYYYY! Can't wait for your 'extra' chapters. Will you do things like specials and Another Day type stuff? And if so, are they going to be dating now, or is their relationship more than that? You, Ms. Dina, are amazing. I'm extremely glad I decided to read this.
I don't want to be part of ff chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
It's over? Aww! Oh well. It was a great fic, and I look forward to your next, as usual!
Desperate Me chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens!
miki chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
Omg I knew it. I KNEW IT. The coma, the memory loss, of course you had to write it that way. And I wouldn't have it any other way. :3 can't believe it might end next chapter, its gonna be great! And sad. And all my neshi feels will explode.
Nanashisia chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
I cried while reading this fanfiction. its so sweet :') i love it.
(i don't usually cry if watching sad movies or novels, but this is the first :'D)
I hope you have more stories like this.
(this is like one of the best fanfiction i think i've read :D)
Alice and The Mad Hatter chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
'Who are you' ... Dina, come here. We have to talk xD. (only kidding)
And the End of this fic is near. Oh no! But that's meaning that I finally can start to translate this fic too (Let me, please!).
When Eri called Neku 'Stalker' I thought 'This is Karma, Neku. Enjoy it' and I began to laugh. That was very ironic! Shiki is always the Stalker, why not Neku? xD. It's aready his turn!
I feel bad because I never left you a review. Only in this two final chapter. I'm sorry for that T_T. I will try to leave a review earlier next time.
You must keep writting, you have talent.
Sorry for my bad english. Smell you later!
circifox chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I loved the chapter! Sorry for the late review.
Aizen135 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I love this story, its so long and descriptive, and your a perfect writer for every characters veiws and stuff, and the little bits at ends of chapters remind me of how Bleach used to be when it was first showed on TV
Chocolate Kiss chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
IT! U really made me cry and b happy at the SAME TIME!

Btw, did u read the fic from all those weeks back? If u didn't that's ok cuz this one is really better!
YOLO chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
Thank the UG that Shiki's alive! Now I have to wait for is maybe a little... Kiss-kiss?
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »