Reviews for Lying is a Way of Living
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is awesome. I was so happy when I found this. Daniel Masters is the best fic in this fandom. :) Great job!
sidka chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh wow! You have no idea how happy you made me just now! Im so happy you are writing Daniel again! This is one of my all time favorite stories and I have really been hoping for an update so thank you!
senna-robbins chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I was so happy when I found this. I've really missed Daniel and I'm very grateful that you've decided to write this. This is such wonderful insight into Daniel. Great work! I look forward to more in the future.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
interesting. ;3
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
These were wonderfully insightful. I really loved your Daniel Masters stories. You had such depth and background to your character.
maltese chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You don't know how happy I was seeing this. Oh wow. Oh wow. Daniel Masters is one of my all time favorite stories and seeing this, these brilliant drabbles just set hope! Being like Daniel just don't happen overnight.

I always love it when you write about moral and ethics and such, I find it very intriguing :) Don't stop and I'll await your next chapter! :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ah, Daniel has return, wicked, these drabbles certanly show several aspect of his personality, mostly how devious he can be.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.