Reviews for From the Ashes
The whole story was really funny. It reminds me of the good old 80's back to Dallas and Dynasty, everythink is possible but dont aks why... However, Hay and Kat would be such a nice couple!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
This was wonderful! A perfect ending.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
I did not see that coming, the rebels saving the day. I can't help but think that Caesar's death was unfair. He always tried to help the tributes out, I don't think that Katniss would have killed him. Anyway, its still a great fic.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I personally would choose Peeta, because I'm like in love with Peeta. I hope that Katniss won't have to choose who will live, she has been through enough already, I hope that she will be able to save them both.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is really good!
KKgirlliz chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
I...Love...This... But I still like Katniss and Finnick more xD
Skendo chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
I woke up this this morning to read a bit of fanfiction, planning on getting up for breakfast at about 10am ... Then I found your story and it is now 4:35PM and I'm still in bed! I blame you completely and utterly for being so talented and writing such an amazing story that I have wasted the day away and most importantly - missed breakfast, lunch and completely forgot that I own 2 dogs who have missed their tea and are probably crossing their legs needing the loo! I'd best go and wake up now haha! Thanks for sharing this amazing read! :)
Umbrella smella chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
This was so amazing and beautiful and creative and wonderful and I'm really sad it's over but I'm so happy for the happy ending :,)
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Damn, at this this was just smutty goodness & then that sweet last line made my heart melt.
Serenity Blossom chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
What an interesting plot. Great read!
tacobell1 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Ok I have officially read this story 3 times and daydream about the beginning. I would love to read a story about haymitch and a young oc like this that would be so cool.
AliceMalefoy chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Okay so now I'm totally melting ! (Yeah the picture of a 18-year-old girl melting is suite awful, I guess)
This story was all WAAAAW and WOOOOOOW and OMG DID SHE DO THAT ?!
I really appreciated it, your writing is beautiful and I never got bored reading it, congrats !
Aaaaaaaaw I'm so happy, even if I wished it was a Lysander at the end ;)

Tonikaku, that was cool ! You're a great author I looooved your Haymitch.

Alice
WhackedB chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Wow! Loved your take on things. Sorry that Effie got hurt, but glad that Plutarch was found. Thanks for the story.
WhackedB chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Twisted tale you weave...
WhackedB chapter 4 . 1/22/2014