Reviews for From the Ashes
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 15 . 10/25
This was wonderful! A perfect ending.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 12 . 10/25
I did not see that coming, the rebels saving the day. I can't help but think that Caesar's death was unfair. He always tried to help the tributes out, I don't think that Katniss would have killed him. Anyway, its still a great fic.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 8 . 10/25
I personally would choose Peeta, because I'm like in love with Peeta. I hope that Katniss won't have to choose who will live, she has been through enough already, I hope that she will be able to save them both.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 1 . 10/25
This is really good!
KKgirlliz chapter 15 . 9/15
I...Love...This... But I still like Katniss and Finnick more xD
Skendo chapter 15 . 8/20
I woke up this this morning to read a bit of fanfiction, planning on getting up for breakfast at about 10am ... Then I found your story and it is now 4:35PM and I'm still in bed! I blame you completely and utterly for being so talented and writing such an amazing story that I have wasted the day away and most importantly - missed breakfast, lunch and completely forgot that I own 2 dogs who have missed their tea and are probably crossing their legs needing the loo! I'd best go and wake up now haha! Thanks for sharing this amazing read! :)
Umbrella smella chapter 15 . 4/30
This was so amazing and beautiful and creative and wonderful and I'm really sad it's over but I'm so happy for the happy ending :,)
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Damn, at this this was just smutty goodness & then that sweet last line made my heart melt.
Serenity Blossom chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
What an interesting plot. Great read!
tacobell1 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Ok I have officially read this story 3 times and daydream about the beginning. I would love to read a story about haymitch and a young oc like this that would be so cool.
AliceMalefoy chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Okay so now I'm totally melting ! (Yeah the picture of a 18-year-old girl melting is suite awful, I guess)
This story was all WAAAAW and WOOOOOOW and OMG DID SHE DO THAT ?!
I really appreciated it, your writing is beautiful and I never got bored reading it, congrats !
Aaaaaaaaw I'm so happy, even if I wished it was a Lysander at the end ;)

Tonikaku, that was cool ! You're a great author I looooved your Haymitch.

WhackedB chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Wow! Loved your take on things. Sorry that Effie got hurt, but glad that Plutarch was found. Thanks for the story.
WhackedB chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Twisted tale you weave...
WhackedB chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
O Wow!1! OMGx10!
WhackedB chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
OMG... duh duh duh... my how the plot thickens, just as quick as the turn of a heel... crazy. Love your story!