Reviews for The Sword of Gryffindor
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
nice! hope you will write more fics with this couple.
Lorna Potter chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Your fanfiction definitely converted me. Never in a million years would I have put Hermione with Neville but after reading this...like I am full sure if J.K. Rowling had read this prior to writing the epilogue, she definitely would have put them together. Especially with that whole interview thing how she said Ron and Hermione don't belong together. Neville is worth twelve of Ron Weasley. He appreciated Hermione way more and they were friends from day one and both of them were social outcasts and by the seventh movie they were the hottest on set and they are just adorable. I have literally read this story about five different times. Every few months I come back to it and love it even more. Thank you is all I can say, thank you for the new OTP :D
amsev chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Sweet and loving and quite sexy! Thank you for writing.
DLila chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
That was... increible
Lalina92 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
happy ending yay
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
ACK! A cliffie and I promised I would stop reading at the end of the chapter [its 3:13am].
guess I will have to wait for the next chapter until I get some of the income tax stuff organized! Would rather be reading this,,getting to the really exciting part!
MysticSong1978 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
A sweet story. They do make a good couple. I've never read HG/NL, and I usually prefer her with SS or even HP, but ... your story has shown me that these two really could have made a good couple. Obviously JK never would have paired her up with SS or HP, but it's too bad she didn't go for Neville instead of Ron, who was never well suited for Hermione by any stretch of the imagination.

I enjoyed reading this very much.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
there are not enough neville/hermione fics out there. next time make a long one! no pun intended.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
sequel please thank you
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I love hermione/ Neville. I love it so sweet and true :)
Smithback chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
perfect
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I would love to see one more chapter.
Elle Loves Glee chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I'm not usually one for Neville and Hermione pairings but your summary caught my interest, now i'm so glad i read it as it was truly wonderful! You are a wonderful writer.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013