Reviews for Reader's Special: 3rd Edition 1 Shot Reward Stories
WordSmith67 chapter 24 . 5/15
This was BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely beautiful. This is how season 8 should have gone. I've always hated the arguing and the anger that they did at the beginning of it. This is better than what the writers did. You are just an amazing author. I watch you take prompts and do things that I would have never thought of with them. I love reading your stuff and I would love a continuation of this! It was great!
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 1/9
Cute
idreamofivan chapter 9 . 1/9
Great
idreamofivan chapter 8 . 1/9
This was awesome and I normally dont care for deaged fics.
Idreamofivan chapter 7 . 1/9
This was awesome! Though I don't get why Dean didn't put Sam directly in the Impala instead of waiting for his dad.
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 1/9
I would have add Sam saying something along the lines of I tried calling you a million times, your cell was dead, I called Bobby, Pastor Jim and they just said you were ok, that they would relay the message. Or something, I mean, if Sam didn't try to contact him on those two years, he was even worse than his Dad. He can't get upset if he didn't do his part.
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 1/8
Hehehe, the ending was really funny. The rest was very cute. Again, I love your John.
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 1/8
Thanks for the stairs tip, I have lived in San Fran for 10 years and didn't know that! You would never get used to earthquakes that bad! Most of the times you don't feel anything and when you do, so far in my life, it has only lasted a couple of seconds. The one in Sonoma a few months back was the worst in decades and I am like 15 miles away and didn't even wake up, in Palo Alto they didn't even feel it. But well, poetic license make every story better!
I liked the helicopter ride and was missing the "pain in the ass" expression :).
idreamofivan chapter 2 . 1/8
OK, now for the 3rd edition. This was very funny.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Such a tear jerker! Thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
Ah... nice. Through and through.
sammysmissingshoe chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
i usually don't like weechester fics, BUT THIS WAS SO DANG CUTE
NiDubhchair chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
Ooof. This particular chapter was so so so painful to read in the BEST way. Just . . . ooof. Poor Sammy!
SPNxBookworm chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
Holy crap! *dies* This was...*wheezing* oh my god i honestly cannot stop laughing! XD I so did not see the 'bad-touch' coming ;) XD Holy crap! My fav chap! :D XD *dies laughing*
SPNxBookworm chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Dang it I'm sobbing like i just...GUH. This was heart breaking and beautifully written!