Reviews for Reader's Special: 3rd Edition 1 Shot Reward Stories
Sam using his powers on Samhain and suffering because of it, I loved how you wrote it in a story.
Bobby still doesn't trust Sam and Sam gets hurt while saving him. Loved it!
I really like stories that involve Sam's visions and abilities. Thanks for writing!
I liked the version of Sam having amnesia while Dean was in Purgatory. Only Dean can make him remember.
So sweet how Bobby teaches the boys to read. He liked how he spared Dean the humiliation and just taught Sammy. And her already saw Sam's potential.
I could hear the silence after everybody lost their voices. It felt really creepy. Great writing!
Hurricane in the swamp. Poor boys. Hope Baby survived it. Great story!
Dean gives Sam a special weekend during Sam's trial. Such a sweet story. Thanks!
Sam being motionlessly trapped in his body and Dean worried and confessing to him - great writing!
Dean, at 4 years, still taking care of Sammy and saying that he will be a great big brother -heartwarming. I loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Dean in a coma while Sam was at Stanford ; I like that version. Nice writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Sammy learns to swim. I like how you write about those happy times when they were little.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Earthquake during a hunt. The guys can't catch a break. Loved how Dean searched for Sam during the Palo Alto quake.
ziggy.uk chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
Fantastic story to finish the prompts with, only Sam would be allergic to being bitten by a juvenile rattle snake! Loved the drama of Dean having to give him a fasciotomy and fireman's lift out of the woods. Awesome dash to hospital with Sam stopping breathing. And again a perfect ending, loved Dean pretending he didn't notice Sam's hand fisted in his shirt but I'm sure it anchored both of them, as Dean had been terrified he could lose his little brother.
ziggy.uk chapter 34 . 12/19/2015
Great story, love that Sam is a Dr Who geek and great that he also got revenge for the 18 wheeler running them off the road, 18 new tyres would be expensive!