Reviews for Reader's Special: 3rd Edition 1 Shot Reward Stories
Cruisingbug chapter 20 . 3/24
Holy crap how did I never get to read this?! Awesome awesome awesome! Love the 2nd. Selkie & description of the skin-changing. Love always the spot-on banter & D/S characterizations. Thank you!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2016
Sam using his powers on Samhain and suffering because of it, I loved how you wrote it in a story.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2016
Bobby still doesn't trust Sam and Sam gets hurt while saving him. Loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
I really like stories that involve Sam's visions and abilities. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/25/2016
I liked the version of Sam having amnesia while Dean was in Purgatory. Only Dean can make him remember.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
So sweet how Bobby teaches the boys to read. He liked how he spared Dean the humiliation and just taught Sammy. And her already saw Sam's potential.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
I could hear the silence after everybody lost their voices. It felt really creepy. Great writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/23/2016
Hurricane in the swamp. Poor boys. Hope Baby survived it. Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2016
Dean gives Sam a special weekend during Sam's trial. Such a sweet story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
Sam being motionlessly trapped in his body and Dean worried and confessing to him - great writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
Dean, at 4 years, still taking care of Sammy and saying that he will be a great big brother -heartwarming. I loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Dean in a coma while Sam was at Stanford ; I like that version. Nice writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Sammy learns to swim. I like how you write about those happy times when they were little.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Earthquake during a hunt. The guys can't catch a break. Loved how Dean searched for Sam during the Palo Alto quake.
ziggy.uk chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
Fantastic story to finish the prompts with, only Sam would be allergic to being bitten by a juvenile rattle snake! Loved the drama of Dean having to give him a fasciotomy and fireman's lift out of the woods. Awesome dash to hospital with Sam stopping breathing. And again a perfect ending, loved Dean pretending he didn't notice Sam's hand fisted in his shirt but I'm sure it anchored both of them, as Dean had been terrified he could lose his little brother.