Reviews for Xander's Labyrinth
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/15
this is great, more please
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
THAT's the END? Sounds as if you just couldn't be bothered, after a really well-done storyline, to find a suitable ending for it. Which this is not. It needs some kind of resolution with all his friends, Jareth and Xander himself. This is just...lazy.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I think the end is a bit abrupt, but I like it otherwise.
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is lovely. Thank you for writing it!
calileane chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is the kind of writing and plot that makes me love crossovers. Rare as this one is it truly is one of my favorites and it's so hard to find.

When I found your story I couldn't believe my luck. But it's after the first few chapters that I understood what a treasure I had come upon.

The sets of three, Jareth, the labyrinth in reverse, Xander heart showing through every choice and action. It's a marvelous adventure.

But I came to wish there could be a way for Xander to be able to come and go from his world to the Fae one. So that he could keep company to Jareth and change things for the better in the Fae world and labyrinth.

Hell, I don't even know if you do slash pairings but if you do marry them ! lol

If not find a way for them to be linked as family at least?

Whatever you do, please make a sequel. I beg of you to show mercy on a fan

What if negating the sets in the Fae world linked Xander to it as much as the negating linked him to his Earth family? What if the changes he went through resembled what would have happened after 7 days enough to make Xander part Fae?

I'm desperate for more and it shows how much I adored your story.

This was perfect.

Thank you for writing and more so for sharing with us this beautiful tale.

P.S: I'm already in withdrawing. I will probably read it again :)
anjel chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Please say this isn't the end?!
I can so see the magic making xander into half fae to able to stay with jareth in the kingdom and still help out his friends