Reviews for The Person Within
Lexi Nelson 1313 chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
can someone write a au high school fanfiction

Annabeth slept with Luke not knowing he was dating Thalia and then she became hated by everyone at school and to top it off she pregnant Luke wants nothing and the only happiness she gets is from her English partnter Percy Jackson
EmoAndProud chapter 27 . 2/20/2017
IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG
Guest chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
nooooo...you have to finish writing so we don't sleepless nights wondering how the story's going to play out
SuperSizedMcShizzleLover II chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
Why cliff hanger why?! Please update soon pretty please because I love this story and I really want to know what happens next. Pretty please with a pegasus ride on top.? And Blue Cookies. See. (::)(::)(::)(::)(::). Blue Cookies.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
I love a thousand years, best song ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Twilight reference
Bmurray23 chapter 27 . 2/7/2016
I love this story. It's one of my favorites. So can you PLEASE review.
I really want Annabeth and Percy to make up. I literally gasped when he slapped her. Also, I like the whole twist of Piper being evil. It's obvious that she's working for Jason. But I did not see it coming. I thought Percy was just being paranoid.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Update pls
Bmurray23 chapter 27 . 12/7/2015
UPDATE!
MysteriousFreaks chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
Love it please update
MissBacon chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
Are you abandoning this story? Because this hasn't been continued in forever. I was really starting to like it... Also I know a lot of people lie on their story's saying that their friend is posting an authors note saying that the author is in the hospital and they use it as an excuse to get out of writing, and they don't post until like 2 years later and say they are abandoning the story... I hate those kind of people. This Is a great story and you should continue it, and btw, I'm really impatient, so I would hurry it up...

Ps, do you like Miranda sings? Or iisuperwomanii? Or swoozie? Lol I watch there vids a lot, mostly Miranda and iisuperwomanii though.
MissBacon chapter 23 . 6/15/2015
I love this chapter! Great job! (See, I kept my 3 sentence review promise.. Next time I swear on the river Styx that my review will be 1-2 sentences *thunder rumbles*)
MissBacon chapter 23 . 6/15/2015
Great chapter! Also sorry about all my other reviews you had to suffer through... But I meant them. This one is kinda on the shorter side... Not really.. Next one I'll do one with like a limit of three sentences.
MissBacon chapter 23 . 6/15/2015
Great story... But I'm still not liking Jason... But I guess I would be that crazy if my brother died. You should have Jason meet Piper and Reyna and have a love triangle... I love reading those ... Especially ones with Percy, Annabeth and Rachel . Or have Percy meet Rachel and Rachel loves Percy but he loves Annabeth. This is probably one of my favorite fanfictions ... Great writing, and you don't have many spelling mistakes and it's easy to read. PEACE! - MissBacon
MissBacon chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
This is getting sad... I love percabeth... And I don't exactly like this part of the story, but I will still support seeing as you are great at writing.