Reviews for Quest to Forochel
Fantasylover101 chapter 12 . 1/28
I'm amused that Fili and Kili can cook now lol - Hopefully they don't get attacked in the middle of the night.
Fantasylover101 chapter 11 . 1/28
Well at least none of them were hurt, it would have been an awful start to an adventure to have to nurse a wounded shoulder or something of that nature.
Fantasylover101 chapter 10 . 1/28
Rut roh... thieves and apparently killers are not a good way to start the journey.

On another note I'm glad they got to comb out their beards and hair... reading fanfiction on these two has given me a bit of a beard fetish lol
Fantasylover101 chapter 9 . 1/28
Ahh getting into painful history, well it's only fair, they heard hers.
Fantasylover101 chapter 8 . 1/28
Fili was a bit forceful in this, it was a bit odd to see Kili as the sweet talker lol
Fantasylover101 chapter 7 . 1/28
Well you kept Thorin in character which I like. I'm assuming when you were writing this that the 2nd hobbit movie hadn't come out yet or you used artistic license? Dis in the movies is still alive so I was a little saddened their but as she's never a main character in anything I read it's not too big of deal. On to the next chapter :)
Fantasylover101 chapter 6 . 1/28
Hmm what did she read, what does she not want to tell.. I'll have to come back to read more, real life gets in the way but I'm hooked right now :)
Fantasylover101 chapter 5 . 1/28
Oh man, Thorin is not going to like this..
Fantasylover101 chapter 4 . 1/28
I guess I don't get how the end said the dwarves had been right all along... shouldn't it say something along the lines of - her father was right all along?
Fantasylover101 chapter 3 . 1/28
I like all the dialogue you have going on with them and how I can almost see them scheming like this in their movie voices lol. *smile*
Fantasylover101 chapter 2 . 1/28
Lol I can imagine Kili looking at Fili like "wth" ? lol
Fantasylover101 chapter 1 . 1/28
Ohh the title of the chapter made a lot more sense with that last paragraph. I wonder how she'll get out of it and what's in the box... on to the next chapter. (P.S. since the story is already finished I'll try to review as you asked but obviously can't offer suggestions for the future - until I get to the 2nd story.. therefore I'll be reading as much as possible to get to it quicker.) :)
Authorunable chapter 45 . 1/17
ah! Your style of writing is so refreshing...and Kili being the mediator, sounds more like something Fili would do. Tuning in to see what happens next!
Authorunable chapter 44 . 1/16
I like the fact that you don't have Fili and Betta immediately fall in love with each other.
Authorunable chapter 43 . 1/16
Turning the page to see how the fight is resolved.